Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dark Void DLC Achievements Now On Xbox.com

• Posted on 07 January 11 at 19:27, Edited on 07 January 11 at 19:35 by drabik
    fuck.....just fuck

i played this game till i hated it just to get the 1000...and now i have to play it again....and im pretty sure i deleted my golden jetpack that gave me infinite boost
  • tdcobra99tdcobra99253,868
    Posted on 07 January 11 at 20:11
    Wow, never thought I would see this fix in place. Here is holding out hope that someone at EA will get the message and fix the Army of Two TFD DLC.
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,452,341
    Posted on 07 January 11 at 21:26
    Aside from the stupid Grease Monkey achievement (Which I got, luckily), I didn't think Dark Void was too bad. This DLC will at least give me something new to play :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 January 11 at 21:41
    Didnt even know there was any DLC for this lol. Might inspire me to finish the main game now then.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,123,867
    Posted on 07 January 11 at 21:53
    I didn't think this game was that bad. But I also figured these achievements were a lost cause, so I sold the game.

Fucking ridiculous. Now I'll eventually have to hunt down a copy to finish this again. There's something to be said about getting it fixed eventually is better then never at all ... but honestly, 11 months?

Well, I guess it's good for all those who bought the DLC when it first came out.
  • redraider104redraider1041,566,821
    Posted on 07 January 11 at 22:20
    I just died a little I thought this game was terrible and dlc makes it even worse :/
  • Posted on 07 January 11 at 22:23
    I guess you could say those got lost in the void.
    I have not yet begun to procrastinate!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 January 11 at 22:33
    That is beyond a joke.
  • Posted on 07 January 11 at 22:49
    I personally don't know why is everyone upset. I personally liked this game and still have it I already purchased the dlc months ago why? because I enjoyed the game.
    Screw Halo!
  • TriRockTriRock3,243,571
    Posted on 07 January 11 at 23:36
    tdcobra99 said:
    Here is holding out hope that someone at EA will get the message and fix the Army of Two TFD DLC.
    Hear, hear!

I sold this game ages ago, hopefully a friend still has this. OTOH, you can propably get this for less than a tenner, so if these achievements actually work, just might grab this again.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 January 11 at 23:40
    Game was/is fun, glad this is fixed.
  • Posted on 08 January 11 at 00:57
    Hedfix said:
    Game was/is fun, glad this is fixed.
    2nd that - I enjoyed it too.
    Beware of the grammar police!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 January 11 at 01:24
    Ok since the DLC is only 400 points I will get it. But whats all this about Finish a mission with 4.5 million points, unless its 1million points per kill, that seems pretty difficult.
    Unfcnbleevibl - Arrrrrrr, what about me booty
  • Phr4nk0Phr4nk0661,138
    Posted on 08 January 11 at 02:35
    On the whole the DLC achievements arn't as difficult as they look, I got them all (except 1) 3 times in a row trying to make them stick before I read that the achievements weren't up.

The one that I couldn't get has more to do with the fact I suck at flying (one level is basically a big UFO battle)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 January 11 at 02:49
    I am going to get on this game soon now that its been fixed. Looking quite forward to it smile
  • BDSLiVeBDSLiVe49,706
    Posted on 08 January 11 at 05:25
    LOL No one liked this game.
    Too Bad I hid a BooT
  • Posted on 08 January 11 at 06:16
    BDSLiVe said:
    No one liked it, but most of us will load this game back up again in anger and smash the DLC to raise our completion percentage up by a fraction!
    "Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
  • HeyMrBassmanHeyMrBassman503,586
    Posted on 08 January 11 at 09:58, Edited on 08 January 11 at 09:58 by HeyMrBassman
    Heh! I had no idea that game had DLC with achievements. I 100%'d it, sold it to a mate who did the same and he traded it for something else.

BDSLiVe said:
    I didn't mind it, I paid £5 for it and thought it was well worth the money. I've played a lot worse!
    "At least I’ve learnt something from all of this. Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."
  • AIZZYAIZZY116,527
    Posted on 08 January 11 at 11:16
    Tesco's sell this for a fiver, should i bother or not?
  • mydefpossemydefposse622,269
    Posted on 08 January 11 at 11:53
    well that's a start. now add the remaining Things on Wheels achievement to xbox.com so I can 250G it? kthx
    raptr, lastfm & twitter: mydefposse feel free to add :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads