Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

X Men Origins Wolverine Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 15 January 11 at 23:42
    Please use this thread to discuss the X Men Origins Wolverine walkthrough
  • Se4nzZ WoRLdSe4nzZ WoRLd330,743
    Posted on 07 April 11 at 01:41
    I have canceled my writing of this walkthrough.
  • Posted on 15 September 13 at 15:29
    Is this walkthrough still cancelled? I might take it if no-one wants it. I loved the game, and it's only fair that I return the favor by doing a walkthrough.

Note: I currently have a walkthrough at the moment.
  • Posted on 06 August 14 at 19:55
    Hello all!

I am now the current owner who will be creating a Walkthrough for this game.

Some of my Walkthrough's will take a short period of time to complete, but others could take long, depending on the amount of achievements, and the game's size.

If you have any questions which you would like to ask me, feel free to post one on this page.

Thank you and wish me luck!

Bulgy
  • TopClassNeekTopClassNeek531,639
    Posted on 06 October 14 at 20:09
    Hey dude. How's the walk through coming along? Any guess on when it will be completed?
  • Posted on 06 October 14 at 21:15
    TopClassNeek said:Hey dude. How's the walk through coming along? Any guess on when it will be completed?You'll be pleased to know that I've done a lot of work on the walkthrough the last couple days. Particularly yesterday. It should be available very soon.
  • Posted on 06 October 14 at 22:47
    Hi Everyone

Just letting you all know that the walkthrough is now finished and it's currently getting proof-read. It will be available shortly!

Thanks for being patient. Hope you all enjoy it!

Bulgy
  • Posted on 09 October 14 at 15:50
    Thanks for the work. Will be picking this up after the walkthrough is published?
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm422,265
    Posted on 31 October 14 at 18:52
    BulgyDragonZord said:Hi Everyone

Just letting you all know that the walkthrough is now finished and it's currently getting proof-read. It will be available shortly!

Bulgy
    Thanks for the walkthrough. I agree with you--it's a great game. It made me watch the movie again. Not only is the gameplay great but it has a sense of atmosphere that really draws you in.
  • Posted on 31 October 14 at 20:56
    Allgorhythm said:BulgyDragonZord said:Hi Everyone

Bulgy
    Thanks for the walkthrough. I agree with you--it's a great game. It made me watch the movie again. Not only is the gameplay great but it has a sense of atmosphere that really draws you in.
    Your welcome. Thanks for your thoughts and praises. Glad you like it. Gives me more spirit into getting more walkthroughs done on the site. Think I've beaten the record for October anyways.
    I'm hoping this walkthrough will attract more players into getting this game as well.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm422,265
    Posted on 31 October 14 at 22:55
    BulgyDragonZord said:Your welcome. Thanks for your thoughts and praises. Glad you like it. Gives me more spirit into getting more walkthroughs done on the site. Think I've beaten the record for October anyways.
    I'm hoping this walkthrough will attract more players into getting this game as well.
    The game's not any less enjoyable because it's old and is a lot less expensive. Hopefully, a lot of people will see the new walkthrough notices--that's what caught my eye--and play the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.