Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tony Hawk HD Combines the Best of Pro Skater 1 & 2

• Posted on 13 December 11 at 10:52
    Mtld said:
    blue silk said:
    The achievements will be my final decision.
    THIS!
    Oh dear laugh

I hope that Haslam, Mullen and Song make the cut. Almost rule!!

anyone for some cheese and crackers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgknvWylXos&noredirect=1
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • Ramsay 1983Ramsay 1983207,612
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 10:59
    day one buy remember playing this game non stop it was the best one well the first 3 were good then they started getting stupid and controlls changed to harder ones any way pick this up u will love it my fav
    TheGers09
  • DimmockDimmock578,335
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 11:08
    I really hope they are able to keep the orginal soundtrack, otherwise we may have another crazy taxi on our hands.
    ZUS ROCKS! / Dreamkiller SKX -Veal is a lot like Dimmock, an acquired taste.
  • Posted on 13 December 11 at 11:19
    Mtld said:
    blue silk said:
    THIS!
    Not this! If you want a game, buy it! Don't pass stuff by just because it might have difficult achievements, that's just madness.
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Mister HetMister Het75,321
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 11:45
    DisneyPrez said:
    Spiderman?
    This! Also, Bob Burnquist and Jamie Thomas need to be in there as they are the two I always chose!

I am geniunely looking forward to this though! :D
    If I'm Here, I'm Bored...
  • izret102izret1022,481,248
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 11:52
    Do want.

As was already said though i definitely want the same soundtrack or it just won't be complete.
    I haven't gone back to Crazy Taxi and i was so looking forward to that. Damn shitty new soundtrack.
    www.rfgeneration.com
  • Bone MosaicBone Mosaic113,438
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 12:00, Edited on 13 December 11 at 12:01 by Bone Mosaic
    FurianAvenger69 said:
    and a star wars bundle pack of all the star wars games for n64, perhaps multiple bundle packs... there were a lot
    If your talking Star Wars, i want KOTOR as I'm sure everyone else does too.

On topic, It's funny I was thinking about the Metal Gear and Silent Hill HD releases about a week ago which made me think how awesome it would be if they released Tony Hawk 1 and 2 on XBLA. And here's an article about it!

Excited for this THPS1 and 2 were awesome, played the hell out of them and I wasn't even into gaming that much when they came out.

In short: Do want!clap
  • Bone MosaicBone Mosaic113,438
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 12:09
    I 0NLY777 I said:
    Mtld said:
    blue silk said:
    THIS!
    Not this! If you want a game, buy it! Don't pass stuff by just because it might have difficult achievements, that's just madness.
    Agreed I 0NLY777 I. I only check achievements for games i'm not sure about, but If I'm really interested in a game, I'll get it regardless. Like Halo for example, I don't play multiplayer much but that's not gonna stop me from playing it.
  • fdhrecordsfdhrecords137,182
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 12:52
    Time to relive my early 20's
  • Posted on 13 December 11 at 13:33
    fdhrecords said:
    Time to relive my early 20's
    Time to relive my early 720's smile
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • xDexbuildxDexbuild113,558
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 14:47
    I 0NLY777 I said:
    Mtld said:
    blue silk said:
    THIS!
    This!

Buy games because of the games and not because of the achievements. Shame on you!
  • Posted on 13 December 11 at 17:10
    Played every TH game on my Dreamcast. It is one of the few games that I actually feel I am really good at (even won a tournament at a local LAN center once). Will definitely pick this up.
  • DaShAgDaShAg254,214
  • tractakidtractakid300,157
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 20:03
    Difficult achievements would ENCOURAGE me to play this game...
  • Posted on 13 December 11 at 22:10
    tractakid said:
    Difficult achievements would ENCOURAGE me to play this game...
    This is def' the spirit!! Either way, going back to the old school is seriously the right direction for Tony Hawk games.
    "Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
  • Posted on 13 December 11 at 22:15
    DaShAg said:
    Dimmock said:
    I really hope they are able to keep the orginal soundtrack, otherwise we may have another crazy taxi on our hands.
    Word Dim, especially this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0
    I would cry if that song wasn't on there cry
  • HiradCHiradC355,859
    Posted on 13 December 11 at 23:29
    may have to get this just for nostalgia purposes. gave up on tony hawk the moment skate came out
    take me seriously at your own risk
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 01:07
    I'd buy this even if it was more that $15. So many memories...by memories I mean hours of my life wasted on THPS 2.
    Real-time...weapon change?
  • HemogoblinSSHemogoblinSS899,281
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 02:14
    Awesome, Tony Hawk before the series difficulty made me want to punch a hole in the wall! Definitely interested!
    Where there's a Will; there's a way.
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 02:29
    i hope the downtown an area 51 maps make a come back i loved those and Chad Muska (excuse my misspelling) better have his boom box on his back just like he did in thps1
    Oh no all my punctuation keys are broke!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads