Game Discussion: Mad Max Forum

complete act 5 achievement not unlocking

AuthorMessage
I3EAR iN MiND
I3EAR iN MiND
Posted on 21 September 15 at 09:40
Ok so i just completed the game but the achievement for completing the chapter (game) did not unlock...WTF?!!! Anyone else having the same problem ?
Once more into the fray
iamtfc
iamtfc
Posted on 15 January 16 at 15:58
Neither act 4 or 5 cheevos have unlocked for me. I see that you have completed the game. Did they just randomly unlock? Mine don't even have the usual "Done! Unlocking....." thing.
HuttCrusher
HuttCrusher
Posted on 25 January 16 at 15:42
ACT 1, 2, 4, 5 all unlocked, Act 3 MIA. Additionally snipers/tower are not unlocked although the trackers say complete. Very disappointing other then a earlier save (Which i don't have) any ideas how to fix?
Thunder Rolling
Posted on 14 October 18 at 11:33, Edited on 14 October 18 at 11:39 by Thunder Rolling
This bugger didn't unlock for me either maybe it was because I skipped the credits.... BULLHEAD angry it's like the programmers worked so hard on this game and then said fuck it let's give them a broken grindathon of a depressing epic and make them even more sad by not fixing the glitches compute clap .... then I restarted my XBONE and toast the big one was unlocked ! But I'm still wary of the other CHALLENGES achieves not working somehow...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.