Game Discussion: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Sonic and SEGA Allstar racing Ultimate collection glitch ??

• central perk 08central perk 083,266,237
    Posted on 15 March 10 at 13:57
    ive just finished the game have all 49 achievements and the Ultimate Collection did not pop up

I have checked in game under the licence , achievements section and everthing is 100% complete, all crfiteria met

Its starting to annoy me tried a few things like turn off console restart and sometimes achievement pop , but alas no,

any ideas thanks in advance
  • central perk 08central perk 083,266,237
    Posted on 15 March 10 at 18:28
    never mind read of x360a start another event, i started a cup and as soon as it loading , pop went the achievement
  • HoffmanHoffman158,814
    Posted on 20 March 10 at 03:44, Edited on 20 March 10 at 03:44 by Hoffman
    Congrats my coffee loving Friend!

(You see what I did there?XD)
    I put the goo in the giggidy giggidy.
  • Posted on 01 April 10 at 18:31
    I have exactly the same problem as you - all achievements unlocked in the in-game browser but no Ultimate Collection, i tried your suggestion, unfortunately no joy.

Does anyone have any other ways to make this achievement pop?
  • Chris ScarceChris Scarce2,068,097
    Posted on 03 June 10 at 08:39, Edited on 03 June 10 at 08:40 by Chris Scarce
    same problem really as another person has i did eveverthing when i did last mission i needed to do expected it to unlock. i checked in game browser noticed that over half of the stuff were missing
    C Scarce
  • DevooblyDevoobly182,061
    Posted on 03 June 10 at 20:33
    i had the two time triel achievments glitched personnal target and staff gost all beaten no achivements.
    Ry the boss Always think of gamerscore
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 June 10 at 04:20
    I just got the "taken 100 players out by items in xboxlive" but no cheevo
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 10 at 22:40
    I'm going to post this here for reference.

The game unlocks achievements for you immediately, but the game only counts them as saved when you save (that is ACTUALLY FINISH THE RACE), so when you unlock an achievement and quit (or get kicked) it doesn't save then you have to unlock the achievement again!

Hope that clears things up!
    Another E3 with no F-Zero. Fuck you Nintendo!
  • zJakeyzJakey299,686
    Posted on 11 September 10 at 22:47
    I hope it doesn't happen to me......
    [13:22:32] Beanpotter: It's a better owl than the one zigs uses.
  • WJS OsirisWJS Osiris974,444
    Posted on 30 November 10 at 09:28
    The game unlocks achievements for you immediately, but the game only counts them as saved when you save (that is ACTUALLY FINISH THE RACE), so when you unlock an achievement and quit (or get kicked) it doesn't save then you have to unlock the achievement again!

how can that be when people have had the buy one item achieve glitch? not saying ur wrong just sayin that can't be the whole reason 4 the glitching....
  • Chris8875Chris8875696,997
    Posted on 05 January 11 at 22:42
    I got through 63 of the 64 missions with AAA ratings, was working on the last one, got to AA rating, saved the game and shut down. Returned 2 hours later to finish things off (and thus, the whole game) and my save file was corrupt - result - no recognition I'd done anything and the game wanting me to start over again - no achievements registered in-game or anything.

Never going to play it again unless I can somehow fix the problem (which I don't think is fixable)
  • Posted on 15 April 11 at 16:06
    In case it may help anyone else (it didn't help me) here is the response I got from Steve Lycett at Sumo:

Hi Randy,

Chances are this is down to the in-game tracker for one of the following not matching the requirements to pass. We spotted this post release and it was corrected in an update, but depending on if you’d made some progress prior to the upgrade, still can fail to fire if the requirements haven’t been met (simply as we can’t edit user saves as part of the update process).

I’d check the following…

1. Ghost Master Achievement – This was the main cause, to get this achievement you need to beat the ‘Default Ghost’ on all tracks. In Time Attack mode set the filter to ‘Local’ and load each track. If you don’t see a ‘Sumo Ghost’ racing, chances are you still need to beat one of the ghosts. Originally the tracker would simply track if you’d set a ghost on each track, but you need to beat the default Ghost for it to count. In some rare conditions it will give you the Ghost Master achievement – but as you’ve not actually beaten all the ghosts, it will then fail to trigger the ‘Ultimate Collection’ achievement.

2. Fighters Megamix Achievement – This can also incorrectly fire the Achievement, but then cause the ‘Ultimate Collection’ one to misfire. Generally this is as with Shadow, you need to hit and spin out an opponent with Shadow himself, rather than with his Chaos Spears attack.

Apologies for the problems you’re having, this was extensively tested pre-release, but as we went a little complex with the requirements for these two, depending on timing they could go wrong…!

Steve

My E-mail:
    Hello,
    I own the Xbox 360 version of Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing and absolutely love the game. However, I recently completed 49/50 achievements in the game, but the final achievement (which requires all other achievements) refuses to unlock. Is there any way to address this? Is there a patch currently in the works?

Please let me know what can be done. If you'd like to see it for reference or to document the problem, my gamertag is ThreeKingdomsR.

Thank you,
    Randy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads