Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
CyberPunch83
303,845 303,845 GamerScore
CyberPunch83
Posted on 12 September 18 at 20:18
Hey everyone. Thought I'd stop in here and let everyone know how the walkthrough is going.

I've been working on it whenever I can in my spare time for the last couple of months, and some serious progress has been made. As of this point, all that still needs to be done is about half the Bonus Levels, the Super Bonus Levels, and Builder Mode. At which point everything will be given one final pass by a different set of eyes to catch any spelling, grammar or formatting mistakes. Everything else is done.

The WT is looking at around 17 pages for everything in total. For those of you just looking for a number, I would say it's 73.4% done. That should be specific enough for everyone here. If anyone has any questions about it, or wants to suggest something to be added, please PM me and we'll work something out.
Junkdewd
147,170 147,170 GamerScore
Junkdewd
Posted on 09 December 18 at 22:14
Can you post the part of the walkthrough on the first play thru?

Wanted to start playing, but I'm always missing things in these games.

Thanks for working on it.
CyberPunch83
CyberPunch83
Posted on 12 December 18 at 14:53
Hi everyone. Time for another update on the walkthrough.

95% of the writing is done. Just need to finish the Super Bonus Levels (probably will be embedded videos) and the final 100% checklist. It should be in for final edits and approval by the end of the year. I can't post just the first section even though it's been done for a while, since the nature of walkthroughs is it all has to go up at once.
CyberPunch83
CyberPunch83
Posted on 10 January 19 at 14:43
Hey everybody. Got one last update for you on the WT. It's done, and is just awaiting a final spelling and grammar check before the final submission. I know some of you have been waiting a while to see this done, and your wait will soon be over. Trust me, I want to see this out in the wild just as much as you all do.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.