Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Sale Roundup: September 23rd, 2015

AuthorMessage
Im Single Again
Posted on 23 September 15 at 13:42
So late theses are even not sales no more. (Yes it's a joke lol)
Case Closed so don't debate it.
AC1DGro0ve 3o3
Posted on 23 September 15 at 13:42, Edited on 23 September 15 at 13:43 by AC1DGro0ve 3o3
Also on sale:
50% off CRYSIS® 3: The Lost Island http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/CRYSIS-3-The-Lost-...
...start at crazy, then work backwards.
gobey17
706,314
gobey17
Posted on 23 September 15 at 13:50
Argh, didn't know the Crysis 3 dlc was all multiplayer stuff. A fiver for the likelihood of having to resort to boosting the achievements instead of just trying to do it normally because of hardly anyone playing online is a drag. :(

Actually, anyone know how active the online's been since being gwg? Might start it sometime soon if its still busy.
MC PHILABUSTA
738,946
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 23 September 15 at 13:50
Don't think anything for me I'll wait for the batman pass to be what should ....20
BudgetBallin360
Posted on 23 September 15 at 13:51
Maybe I'll get the Lara Croft game......
Im Single Again
Posted on 23 September 15 at 13:53
AC1DGro0ve 3o3 said:Also on sale:
50% off CRYSIS® 3: The Lost Island http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/CRYSIS-3-The-Lost-...
Waited 2 years for this to happen....Believe that Im'ma get it!
Case Closed so don't debate it.
Im Single Again
Posted on 23 September 15 at 13:57
gobey17 said:Argh, didn't know the Crysis 3 dlc was all multiplayer stuff. A fiver for the likelihood of having to resort to boosting the achievements instead of just trying to do it normally because of hardly anyone playing online is a drag. :(

Actually, anyone know how active the online's been since being gwg? Might start it sometime soon if its still busy.
Im'ma do that legitely like I did all the original game! Or at least Ill try.
Case Closed so don't debate it.
Pare ESP
1,149,730
Pare ESP
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:01
Please, somebody may clarify me if the season 1 bundle of pinball arcade also includes the pinball arcade game? If not, l think it is cheaper to buy the 3 DLCs separately that have the achievements that buying season 1 bundle, right? Thanks
DigiLuigi
353,437
DigiLuigi
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:18
So have XBLA games been completely removed from the sales? I haven't seen them in ages and they were usually the only games that were interesting to me.
IKV91
1,359,305
IKV91
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:26
Could have been better sales. Atleast they put some damn dlc:s on sale.
Brynjolf
Zonrith1
572,766
Zonrith1
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:29, Edited on 23 September 15 at 14:30 by Zonrith1
Pinball Arcade for Xbox One does also have a sale going on now for Season 1 and Season 2 (both at $15 U.S.) bundles (non-Pro).

I'd been tracking that via their newsletter. It seems that the Xbox One version only has you buy tables from within the game, so it doesn't show in the store. You have to download the game (free), and then go to each season, click on a table, and choose to buy the bundle. The narrative in the game will still say the $29.99 price, but when the buy screen for confirmation of payment type appears you'll see the revised price.

I bought both yesterday and was properly charged.
Mr Gimpson
229,480
Mr Gimpson
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:35
BFG On My Own said:So late theses are even not sales no more. (Yes it's a joke lol)NO JOKES
CRZYSPZ
501,860
CRZYSPZ
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:41
Picked up both DMC games for the One. Been meaning to try out multiple games I've missed out on over the past couple gens and DMC is one of them. Just started up DMC: Definitive Edition and I'm loving it!

Here's hoping for Blazblue, Ryse, Mortal Kombat X, State of Decay, Limbo, Nero, Final Fantasy Type-0, Resident Evil Remastered, Forza Horizon 2, or White Night for next week!
Giincee
322,626
Giincee
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:52
Battlefield 4 Premium and the Pinball FX2 tables for me
Skeptical Mario
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:55
Chariot is also on sale. You can get a bundle with the game and its DLC pack for 50% off.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 23 September 15 at 14:56
WTF $5 for 40G worth of pinball achievements? Screw that. and Crytek can suck my left nut. The original Crysis never goes on sale. :(

I wonder if the price on Painkiller will ever drop. I should've bought it the first time I saw it for $15/20. I thought, stupid me, that was going to be the regular price. $30 is insane. Give me a goddamn disc that works in the US and I'll gladly give you double that $30. Nordic bitches.
100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
Pare ESP
1,149,730
Pare ESP
Posted on 23 September 15 at 15:01, Edited on 23 September 15 at 15:03 by Pare ESP
Zonrith1 said:Pinball Arcade for Xbox One does also have a sale going on now for Season 1 and Season 2 (both at $15 U.S.) bundles (non-Pro).

I'd been tracking that via their newsletter. It seems that the Xbox One version only has you buy tables from within the game, so it doesn't show in the store. You have to download the game (free), and then go to each season, click on a table, and choose to buy the bundle. The narrative in the game will still say the $29.99 price, but when the buy screen for confirmation of payment type appears you'll see the revised price.

I bought both yesterday and was properly charged.
I meant season 1 bundle for Xbox 360. Anyway, thanks for the info on Xbox one
KBop a doo
314,132
KBop a doo
Posted on 23 September 15 at 15:15
Might be time to finish up BF:BC2. A friend and I were sharing Battlefield DLC then I got a new console and lost access to it. Are they ever going to put the SPECACT crap on sale? Paying $1.99/ea for a 15G achievement is such a ripoff...
WebMan
687,531
WebMan
Posted on 23 September 15 at 15:23
BudgetBallin360 said:Maybe I'll get the Lara Croft game......I was thinking the same thing ... until I found out that there is an achievement that requires 4 controllers.

Aargh, why!?!
Larvi1
1,268,787
Larvi1
Posted on 23 September 15 at 15:27
The Pinball Arcade season 1&2 bundles are also on sale on the XB1, both have achievements tied to them as well
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.