Lists Forum

Forum for a load of useful lists

Games where you can get achievements in their trial version

AuthorMessage
Camello Delgado
Posted on 14 November 18 at 13:28
GrislyDin said:
It's the same as the first game. You can get all 330gs from the base game.
If you own the original game then you can download the legacy goty pack and grab another 650gs without spending any additional money.
Nice work! Thanks for trying it out, it is a free game, not a trial so I won’t add it
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 14 November 18 at 17:33
GrislyDin said:
If you own the original game then you can download the legacy goty pack and grab another 650gs without spending any additional money.
Should post about this trick in the free stuff thread.
gamingirl.com - girls writing about games ;)
Camello Delgado
Posted on 14 November 18 at 17:47
RubberToe1996 said:
Does anybody know if your achievements carry over when you decide to purchase the full game? I’m thinking of downloading F1 2016 & Call of Duty Infinite Warfare trial versions, but a bit worried about the unknown if achievements do carry over into the full game, or will you have to unlock once again in the full game?
Yep, they’ll carry over, no need to unlock them again.
geordiedeviant
Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:26, Edited on 15 November 18 at 14:27 by geordiedeviant
GrislyDin said:
Oh snap!!

Thanks. Adding now.

I wonder if people who own it through game pass can do the same.
Good info. Cheers Grisly.
DANIELVS
DANIELVS
Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:35
geordiedeviant said:
GrislyDin said:
Oh snap!!

Thanks. Adding now.

I have game pass but unfortunately I can't download and install the GOTY Legacy Pack
geordiedeviant
Posted on 15 November 18 at 14:43, Edited on 15 November 18 at 14:44 by geordiedeviant
DANIELVS said:
geordiedeviant said:
GrislyDin said:
Oh snap!!

Thanks. Adding now.

I have game pass but unfortunately I can't download and install the GOTY Legacy Pack
Ah, that's a shame. Just to confirm are you looking at the GOTY legacy pack or just the Hitman Legacy pack? There are two different ones (I can only see both when looking at the store on console).

Edit - Sorry, you said you were looking at the GOTY. Maybe try searching for the other one. :)
DANIELVS
DANIELVS
Posted on 15 November 18 at 18:27
Yeah, I tried both the store on the Xbox and the web, and also in different regions, but all state that the pack is not available at the moment. Annoying.
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 20 November 18 at 19:24
There's a walkthrough for >observer_ Achievements now and there is an early cheev that can be snagged.

If someone doesn't have a game pass sub they could check to see if the trial unlocks cheevs.
Camello Delgado
Posted on 21 November 18 at 15:40, Edited on 22 November 18 at 00:50 by Camello Delgado
GrislyDin said:
There's a walkthrough for >observer_ Achievements now and there is an early cheev that can be snagged.

If someone doesn't have a game pass sub they could check to see if the trial unlocks cheevs.
Yeah I didn’t notice it had a quick achievement, if anyone can try it out I will be happy to add it.

Also my friend DeafGamerJack says that Pit People added some achievements involving replays I think, I will try it out and see if that update unlocks any trial achievements.

Update: Still no cheevos on Pit People.
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 22 November 18 at 08:09
Achievements are live for PixARK Achievements (Game Preview).

It was temporarily free yesterday by mistake it seems and I bought it so I can't test the trial.
mlkybrs r on me
Posted on 22 November 18 at 08:13
just popped one on trial, its only 60 minutes so you need o be quick

also theres a really weird bug where it only showed me top left corner of the screen
Camello Delgado
Posted on 22 November 18 at 14:08
GrislyDin said:
Achievements are live for PixARK Achievements (Game Preview).

It was temporarily free yesterday by mistake it seems and I bought it so I can't test the trial.
Also got it free, can’t test it, didn’t know the game had a trial, if anyone can try it out I’ll be happy to add it.
K4rn4ge
K4rn4ge
Posted on 30 November 18 at 15:02, Edited on 30 November 18 at 15:02 by K4rn4ge
There's a new game called Doom & Destiny which releases on December 12th but a free trial is out now and you can earn achievements in it. The trial gives you one hour of playtime. So far all I did was start a new game and got an achievement just for doing so after the first cutscene or two. Not sure what else is easy or quick yet but figured I would let you guys know about this game. You can get the free trial on Xbox One or Windows 10 here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/doom-and-destiny/9wzdncrdn...
geordiedeviant
Posted on 30 November 18 at 15:07
Interesting. Cheers K4rn4ge

Doom & Destiny Achievements
Camello Delgado
Posted on 02 December 18 at 22:41
Tried out Camello Delgado's achievements in Doom & Destiny only managed to get 2 achievements worth 40 since I took my time grinding some levels, anyone who has gotten more feel free to update
pabl1790
pabl1790
Posted on 04 December 18 at 19:07, Edited on 04 December 18 at 19:08 by pabl1790
GrislyDin said:
Subnautica Achievements will be coming out of Game Preview December 4th. Make sure you download the trial before then just in case it goes away.
The trial is 60 minutes long and it unlocks achievements smile
Camello Delgado
Posted on 04 December 18 at 21:19, Edited on 05 December 18 at 00:25 by Camello Delgado
Nice! Still need to check how much GS can be unlocked.

Edit: Trial was removed and I forgot to get it when it was availablecry

Gonna add it to the list of removed trials, still any input is welcome to confirm how much GS can be unlocked.
pabl1790
pabl1790
Posted on 06 December 18 at 15:29, Edited on 06 December 18 at 15:39 by pabl1790
This week, we replaced the #Forza7 demo with a new timed Free Trial of the game. This trial gives players access to the full version of the game for a maximum of four hours.
https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/10704225622980485...

Shadow of the Tomb Raider trial is now Live.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider/...
In the Free Trial for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, you have full access to the opening levels of the critically acclaimed action-adventure. Unlock the complete game to carry over your progress and achievements/trophies!
Camello Delgado
Posted on 06 December 18 at 16:02, Edited on 07 December 18 at 15:51 by Camello Delgado
pabl1790 said:
This week, we replaced the #Forza7 demo with a new timed Free Trial of the game. This trial gives players access to the full version of the game for a maximum of four hours.
https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/10704225622980485...

Shadow of the Tomb Raider trial is now Live.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider/...
In the Free Trial for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, you have full access to the opening levels of the critically acclaimed action-adventure. Unlock the complete game to carry over your progress and achievements/trophies!
Thanks for the info! Rise of the Tomb Raider had the same trial with just the opening but didn’t unlock achievements so I guess this will be the same case, still I will try it out.

As for Forza, don’t know if it is only a temporary change but I will also try it out.

Update: There was a free weekend for Forza 7 on september and was looking at my stats and managed to play the game for a bit more than 4 hours and unlocked 11 achievements worth 75gs so I am guessing that is the amount of GS that can be unlocked for that trial.

Camello Delgado's achievements in Forza Motorsport 7

Update 2: Tomb raider trial doesn´t have achievements and Forza 7 17 achievements worth 120gs can be unlocked.
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 12 December 18 at 21:20
Monster Hunter: World Achievements has a trial that expires on the 17th.

It unlocks achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.