Lists Forum

Forum for a load of useful lists

Games where you can get achievements in their trial version

AuthorMessage
Camello Delgado
Posted on 03 April 19 at 13:37, Edited on 03 April 19 at 14:07 by Camello Delgado
K4rn4ge said:
Zaccaria Pinball just released on Xbox One and the launcher is free but not sure if it comes with a free table or not like the Pinball FX 2 and 3 games did. There's a bunch of premium DLC tables of course but only 10 achievements for 1000 Gamerscore which all seem general and can be done on any table, but like I said, I have not loaded up the game yet to see if there's a free table given with the launcher or not.

Zaccaria Pinball Achievements

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/Zaccaria-Pinball/9P7...

EDIT: Apparently there is a fully free table called Space Shuttle included. I wonder if this means that you can get all 10 achievements and 1k Gamerscore using that one table. I see someone completed the game already too. Will have to look into it.
Thanks! Will try it out. Also another Artifex Mundi game Modern Tales: Age of Invention Achievements will be releasing soon so will also check out that trial.

Update: Achievements are possible in the pinball game and it looks like the 1000gs is possible since all game modes are available.

Won’t add it since it is basically a free game with just one table and not just a trial, and will also remove both Dead or Alive games since they are both lite versions of the games and not trials, hence the name Core Fighters.
ZeeBas
ZeeBas
Posted on 04 April 19 at 05:27
Hello, thank you for this post, i check it all the time.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 had a free trial until April 30 for blackout mode.

Related achievements are unlockabe, i just got 1.
Camello Delgado
Posted on 04 April 19 at 19:24
ZeeBas said:
Hello, thank you for this post, i check it all the time.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 had a free trial until April 30 for blackout mode.

Related achievements are unlockabe, i just got 1.
5 achievements are related to Blackout mode, the trial will be available until the 30th of April but I will not add it since the trial will become unplayable until the 30th.

Still thanks for the input mate, appreciate it.
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 05 April 19 at 12:09, Edited on 05 April 19 at 12:18 by GrislyDin
The Modern Tales: Age of Invention Achievements trial has no time limit and unlocks achievements.

9 cheevs worth 350gs is the max you can get.

The card order is Fire, Wheel, Abacus, Compass, Torn card, Telescope, Train.
Camello Delgado
Posted on 05 April 19 at 16:19, Edited on 06 April 19 at 06:06 by Camello Delgado
GrislyDin said:
The Modern Tales: Age of Invention Achievements trial has no time limit and unlocks achievements.

9 cheevs worth 350gs is the max you can get.

The card order is Fire, Wheel, Abacus, Compass, Torn card, Telescope, Train.
Thanks again, will add it now.

Update: Friend of mine confirmed Beat Cop Trial has been removed so will add it to the list of removed trials. Thanks!
Evap Jyro
Evap Jyro
Posted on 07 April 19 at 17:18, Edited on 07 April 19 at 17:20 by Evap Jyro
MX Nitro’s trial is still available for me in Canada as of yesterday, not sure if other regions still have it or not. I also have not downloaded it yet, I’m not sure if achievements are still obtainable on it. I’m still currently checking.
Camello Delgado
Posted on 07 April 19 at 20:01
Thanks for the info! Could it be US only?
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 12 April 19 at 11:29
Flutter Bombs Achievements has a 15 minute trial that unlocks achievements.

I snagged 3 cheevs worth 85gs.
Camello Delgado
Posted on 12 April 19 at 14:12
Just 15 min? Oh well will add it now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.