Lists

Forum for a load of useful lists

Games where you can get achievements in their trial version

  • SpiderM4SpiderM4654,785
    Posted on 16 May 20 at 06:29Permalink
    All-Star Fruit Racing has a FREE trial.
  • Posted on 16 May 20 at 16:29, Edited on 17 May 20 at 07:44 by Camello DelgadoPermalink
    SpiderM4 said:
    All-Star Fruit Racing has a FREE trial.
    Thanks buddy! Wlii check it out

    Update: Trial lasts 1 hour and managed to get 6 achievements worth 90gs
  • BradConsoleBradConsole257,885 257,885 GamerScore
    Posted on 07 June 20 at 14:08Permalink
    Hexologic has a free trial
  • Posted on 08 June 20 at 12:41, Edited on 14 June 20 at 14:46 by Camello DelgadoPermalink
    BradConsole said:
    Hexologic has a free trial
    The Hexologic trial lasts only 15 mins so no achievements are possible unless someone quick enough can confirm.

    Update: Endless Fables: Dark Moor Achievements is releasing on the 19th, another Artifex Mundi game so probably will have a trial, will check it out when it releases.
  • SpiderM4SpiderM4654,785
    Posted on 17 June 20 at 13:13Permalink
    PING REDUX has a free trial.
  • Posted on 17 June 20 at 18:41Permalink
    SpiderM4 said:
    PING REDUX has a free trial.
    Thanks mate! Will check it out later today.
  • MahboobehsMahboobehs513,818
    Posted on 18 June 20 at 02:06Permalink
    SpiderM4 said:
    PING REDUX has a free trial.
    I got 7 for 215 GS over a 15 MINUTE TRIAL:

    You died!
    Achievement Achievement! (achievement for unlocking an achievement... so meta)
    Boss 1 Defeated
    World 2 Unlocked
    Boss 2 Defeated
    World 3 Unlocked
    Sadist (1000 deaths, spam Y often!)

    I would be shocked if you could get more.
  • Posted on 18 June 20 at 03:45Permalink
    Mahboobehs said:
    SpiderM4 said:
    PING REDUX has a free trial.
    I got 7 for 215 GS over a 15 MINUTE TRIAL:

    You died!
    Achievement Achievement! (achievement for unlocking an achievement... so meta)
    Boss 1 Defeated
    World 2 Unlocked
    Boss 2 Defeated
    World 3 Unlocked
    Sadist (1000 deaths, spam Y often!)

    I would be shocked if you could get more.
    Good work! Will add it now.
  • GrislyDinGrislyDin1,171,144
  • Posted on 19 June 20 at 14:17Permalink
    Good work GrislyDin ! Will add it now.
  • PinchNebula1PinchNebula1174,197
  • PinchNebula1PinchNebula1174,197
    Posted on 03 July 20 at 20:32, Edited on 03 July 20 at 20:32 by PinchNebula1Permalink
    Age of Wonders: Planetfall Achievements

    Age of Wonders: Planetfall has a trial but I don't know if it unlocks achievements and I can not try it because I already played it in a free gold weekend. Maybe someone can try it.
  • Posted on 04 July 20 at 01:33Permalink
    PinchNebula1 said:
    Age of Wonders: Planetfall Achievements

    Age of Wonders: Planetfall has a trial but I don't know if it unlocks achievements and I can not try it because I already played it in a free gold weekend. Maybe someone can try it.
    Thanks again mate! I also can't try it out since it's on Game Pass, maybe someone can try it out and I will happily add it.
  • PinchNebula1PinchNebula1174,197
    Posted on 06 July 20 at 20:56, Edited on 06 July 20 at 20:57 by PinchNebula1Permalink
    West of Dead Achievements

    West of Dead has a 24 hour trial . Once you download / install the game for the first time, the 24 hours will start counting down even if you are not in the game. Achievements are available but I'm very bad at this game so I only got one

    West of DeadWelcome to PurgatoryPinchNebula1The Welcome to Purgatory achievement in West of Dead worth 10 pointsComplete the Crypt


    But I'm sure that if you are better than me, you can get many more, maybe the full 1000 !
  • Posted on 06 July 20 at 21:19Permalink
    PinchNebula1 said:
    West of Dead Achievements

    West of Dead has a 24 hour trial . Once you download / install the game for the first time, the 24 hours will start counting down even if you are not in the game. Achievements are available but I'm very bad at this game so I only got one

    West of DeadWelcome to PurgatoryPinchNebula1The Welcome to Purgatory achievement in West of Dead worth 10 pointsComplete the Crypt


    But I'm sure that if you are better than me, you can get many more, maybe the full 1000 !
    Nice find! Will add it with that achievement, if anyone has gotten luckier with it I'll be happy to update it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.