Lists

Forum for a load of useful lists

Games where you can get achievements in their trial version

• geordiedeviantgeordiedeviant1,953,350
    Posted on 13 December 18 at 10:05, Edited on 13 December 18 at 10:15 by geordiedeviant
    The Crew 2 Achievements

Limited Trial/Free Play December 13, at 12:01 AM PDT and running through 9:00 PM on December 17.

Is unlocking achievements.
  • GrislyDinGrislyDin1,999,684
  • Posted on 14 December 18 at 05:13, Edited on 14 December 18 at 14:23 by Camello Delgado
    Camello Delgado said:
    Thanks guys! The Crew 2 Achievements and Monster Hunter World are basically Free Play Days and Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Achievements had a free play days recently and got a bunch of achievements but will still try it out.
    Oops! Quoted myself instead of editing, still will update with Kingmaker and PES 2019.

Update: PES 2019 trial was removed, I don’t see an option to download, still anyone who got it feel free to try it out and I will add it to the list of removed trials.
    Posted on 14 December 18 at 16:26, Edited on 14 December 18 at 16:27 by GrislyDin
    Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne Achievements has no time limit, unlocks achievements and the trial is super short.

I believe the max you can get is 4 cheevs worth 120gs.

I did the HoS perfectly on expert and the cheev for 3 or fewer mistakes didn't pop.
  • Posted on 14 December 18 at 18:42, Edited on 18 December 18 at 05:25 by Camello Delgado
    GrislyDin said:
    Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne Achievements has no time limit, unlocks achievements and the trial is super short.

I believe the max you can get is 4 cheevs worth 120gs.

I did the HoS perfectly on expert and the cheev for 3 or fewer mistakes didn't pop.
    Thanks GrislyDin , will add it now, could the other achievements be glitchy?

Update: PES 2019 trial is back up, will try it out.

Update 2: PES 2019 trial is basically the lite version of the game, same as 2018 so no achievements apparently.
    Posted on 14 December 18 at 19:26
    Camello Delgado said:
    Thanks GrislyDin , will add it now, could the other achievements be glitchy?
    I doubt it, they occasionally have HoS that don't count. Progress usually always tracks and that HoS wasn't tracked for the three HoS without using a hint cheev.
  • PinchNebula1PinchNebula1524,639
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 14:30
    The Solus Project has a trial of 60 minutes

The Solus Project Achievements

I got 3 achievements but I think that 4 are possibles, maybe more.

The Solus ProjectBeginner's LuckThe Beginner's Luck achievement in The Solus Project worth 25 pointsComplete your survival training

The Solus ProjectFirst EntryThe First Entry achievement in The Solus Project worth 23 pointsSet foot on the planet

The Solus ProjectDummyThe Dummy achievement in The Solus Project worth 34 pointsExtinguish a torch in water

The Solus ProjectMy Very First Secret!The My Very First Secret! achievement in The Solus Project worth 26 pointsCollect your first secret
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:08, Edited on 18 December 18 at 17:18 by Camello Delgado
    PinchNebula1 said:

The Solus Project Achievements

I got 3 achievements but I think that 4 are possibles, maybe more.

The Solus ProjectBeginner's LuckThe Beginner's Luck achievement in The Solus Project worth 25 pointsComplete your survival training

The Solus ProjectFirst EntryThe First Entry achievement in The Solus Project worth 23 pointsSet foot on the planet

The Solus ProjectDummyThe Dummy achievement in The Solus Project worth 34 pointsExtinguish a torch in water

The Solus ProjectMy Very First Secret!The My Very First Secret! achievement in The Solus Project worth 26 pointsCollect your first secret
    Thanks! Will add it now.

Update: Removed The Culling since it has gone F2P.
  • KodingKoding1,006,733
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:46
    PinchNebula1 said:
    Hmm....looked on my Xbox and on the store page for this and I don't see a trial listed anywhere.
    54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 19:40
    Koding said:
    PinchNebula1 said:
    Hmm....looked on my Xbox and on the store page for this and I don't see a trial listed anywhere.
    Same here, could it be UK only?
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 21:10
    The Solus Project was a game preview title. It left the program in 2016.
  • Posted on 18 December 18 at 22:23
    The trial was probably removed due to the game leaving the program, so I will add it to the list of removed trials.
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 21:24
    Finally tried The Solus Project Achievements trial that isn't available any more.

Snagged 7 cheevs worth 161gs.

I wasted a bunch of time. If you knew what to do you might be able to get a few more.
  • Posted on 14 January 19 at 19:46
    GrislyDin said:
    Finally tried The Solus Project Achievements trial that isn't available any more.

Snagged 7 cheevs worth 161gs.

I wasted a bunch of time. If you knew what to do you might be able to get a few more.
    Thanks! Updated it now.
  • Posted on 17 January 19 at 22:28, Edited on 18 January 19 at 18:22 by Camello Delgado
    GrislyDin said:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Achievements Blackout mode (battle royale) is free to play until the 24th via a new trial. No idea if it'll unlock the blackout specific cheevs or character progression ones.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c...
    Was thinking the same thing, will try it out later.

Update: Trial unlocks achievements (still checking which ones) but will only be available until the 27th so probably won´t add it since if anyone get to keep the trial it will probably block all content trying to load it up once the trial period ends.
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge3,641,861
    Posted on 27 January 19 at 04:52
    My friend Billzumanati just made a video walkthrough for PixArk where you can get 1k gamerscore easily in under an hour FOR FREE with the free trial of the game. There is a bit of RNG in 2 of the achievements but as long as you follow the guide and don't get TOO unlucky, you should be able to 1k it. Here's his video guide, all credit to Billzumanati from Achievement Land on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/nrpAIDApes8
  • Posted on 28 January 19 at 06:24
    Kudos to Billzumanati! Will update it now
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads