Game Discussion: The Darkness II Forum

The Darkness III?

AuthorMessage
TearyVenus8606
Posted on 23 September 15 at 22:30
I've done some searching about a third instalment in this great series, and the most recent thread I could find was over a year old...so, does anyone here have any thoughts about a third game? Personally, I'd love to see a sequel- not just because I'm a fan of the series, but the ending felt too much of a cliffhanger to finish with- however I'm not too confident if it'll actually happen. Does anyone who's played both games think a sequel would be a good idea/ have any info about one? smile
Shoot; ask questions simultaneously
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 24 September 15 at 11:48
The endings of II pretty much rounded it off nicely IMO, I loved both games, but I'm sick of sequels, prequels, and remakes, I'd prefer they just made a new game altogether, with the same fervour. smile
We Get The Achievements We Deserve
Flattmeister
Flattmeister
Posted on 30 January 17 at 20:27
Iv read up abit on the graphic novels, it would be cool if they did a Witchblade game series and have that tie in with The Darkness as they do crossovers in the comics. I'd love to see a 3rd game and find out more about the Angelus.
Praise be Jackie Esticado!
Toasty!
NADESCO
NADESCO
Posted on 04 August 17 at 09:13, Edited on 04 August 17 at 09:17 by NADESCO
These games were great, and at the end of Vol. 2 in the comics Jackie goes to hell so the game gives you something outside of that. The comics don't show what happens to him in hell. The Third vol. picks up after he escapes hell so maybe there's a chance at a third game? It'd be nice. I think 2k still has the license from Top Cow since the games are still digitally available. Sorry this reply is almost 2 years later...
Sabin VI
Sabin VI
Posted on 03 February 18 at 05:57, Edited on 03 February 18 at 05:59 by Sabin VI
NADESCO said:
These games were great, and at the end of Vol. 2 in the comics Jackie goes to hell so the game gives you something outside of that. The comics don't show what happens to him in hell. The Third vol. picks up after he escapes hell so maybe there's a chance at a third game? It'd be nice. I think 2k still has the license from Top Cow since the games are still digitally available. Sorry this reply is almost 2 years later...
but don't you think it's bullshit that Jenny ends up being the Angelus Character in the Video Game? I think it is BS.

Back to Topic: I don't think there will be another Darkness Game cause the Sequel didn't sell very well. Do i want another Sequel? HELL YES.. but please with the Orignial Voice Actor and Developed by Starbreeze <3
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.