Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Alekhine's Gun Developer Interview

• smokin cheezsmokin cheez253,691
  • Hawkins21Hawkins21428,500
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 05:15
    Possible sleeper hit. Although they couldn't have possibly picked a worse release date.
  • MemoMemo352,219
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 08:17, Edited on 25 September 15 at 14:07 by Memo
    Well hello there! smile

[EDIT] Having looked a little more into this game, it looks (potentially) amazing!! Very much looking forward to it and it softens the blow of Hitman's delay!
    Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other.
  • Posted on 25 September 15 at 11:27
    Looks badass! Damn there are soooo many games, both AAA and indies, to play right now.
    You were born dead, your mother just forgot to grieve you.
  • KedrixKedrix315,247
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 15:06
    Am I the only one who is just not seeing a quality game here? It seems to reek of repetition and the whole mechanic of picking up a body (naked or not), slumping it over your shoulder and then dumping it in a better spot seems overdone. Not to mention that in the last scene with the three soldiers, it would seem that one of the other two should spot you fairly quickly after one of their comrades is taken out. I dunno, it feels like the bargain bin to me.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • DNGRDOOM64DNGRDOOM64369,026
    Posted on 25 September 15 at 19:22
    Kedrix said:Am I the only one who is just not seeing a quality game here? It seems to reek of repetition and the whole mechanic of picking up a body (naked or not), slumping it over your shoulder and then dumping it in a better spot seems overdone. Not to mention that in the last scene with the three soldiers, it would seem that one of the other two should spot you fairly quickly after one of their comrades is taken out. I dunno, it feels like the bargain bin to me.I agree, nothing about this made me feel like I would be the stealthy spy it tries to portray.
    I do like the setting and it lends itself to a great story during an era where it was more wits than technology that made you a great agent.

Hopefully they talk more about how missions and choices affect the timeline but so far nothing to get excited about.
  • MattekadMattekad763,678
    Posted on 30 September 15 at 03:13
    Kind of reminds me of a discount version of Hitman. Wouldn't mind trying it if it was an agressively priced digital game. Full price retail, not so much. Also, it cannot be stated often enough, what a terrible, stupid day to release your game. Bethesda is all anyone will care about.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads