Game Discussion: Skylanders SuperChargers Forum

Do we need the Portal as we can buy in MS Store digitally

AuthorMessage
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 03 October 15 at 22:47
punkyliar said:Zorlac0666 said:Mr Yac said:Zorlac0666 said:Mr Yac said:The trap team portal works though.It doesn't though, as I just posted, the vehicles won't work on it.I promise you it does, I haven't even taken my Superchargers portal out of the box.Why does mine not then? I have both games on xbox one and my portal doesn't work for super chargers.The Swap Force portal and Trap Team portals are different. The Superchargers portal has a slot in which you use the traps that came with Trap Team. Swap Force does not have that slot, which is likely to be the reason why it won't work.I understand that. I wasn't talking about the swap force portal. My trap team portal doesn't work.
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 03 October 15 at 23:11
Zorlac0666 said:punkyliar said:Zorlac0666 said:Mr Yac said:Zorlac0666 said:Mr Yac said:The trap team portal works though.It doesn't though, as I just posted, the vehicles won't work on it.I promise you it does, I haven't even taken my Superchargers portal out of the box.Why does mine not then? I have both games on xbox one and my portal doesn't work for super chargers.The Swap Force portal and Trap Team portals are different. The Superchargers portal has a slot in which you use the traps that came with Trap Team. Swap Force does not have that slot, which is likely to be the reason why it won't work.I understand that. I wasn't talking about the swap force portal. My trap team portal doesn't work.Oh ok. Then I don't know. I assumed because you originally said Swap Force portal that it was the one that you meant.
Serious X Devil
Posted on 05 October 15 at 02:28
If your trap team portal is a 360 version it will not work on the One version same goes for the other way around. My Trap team portal is so much better than the current superchargers one that i just had to switch em, I was so disappointed by the portal this year.
Zorlac0666
Zorlac0666
Posted on 05 October 15 at 08:47
Serious X Wolf said:If your trap team portal is a 360 version it will not work on the One version same goes for the other way around. My Trap team portal is so much better than the current superchargers one that i just had to switch em, I was so disappointed by the portal this year.Guys I've said several times my trap team is xbox one.
misfit119
misfit119
Posted on 05 October 15 at 11:35, Edited on 05 October 15 at 11:35 by misfit119
Zorlac0666 said:Serious X Wolf said:If your trap team portal is a 360 version it will not work on the One version same goes for the other way around. My Trap team portal is so much better than the current superchargers one that i just had to switch em, I was so disappointed by the portal this year.Guys I've said several times my trap team is xbox one.Generally speaking unless they quoted you, it was probably a general statement. Very self centered of you, ya know. wink Speaking for myself, I forgot Trap Team even came out... ugh. That means I have to finish Swap Force, buy Trap Team and then move onto this one. So... many... things to buy... and now crap with portals.
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.