Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Underdark Announced for Neverwinter

• LexualLexual371,298
  • MISS DAYUMMISS DAYUM64,994
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 16:06
    Oh dayum can't wait for this. 1500h+ with an item-level of 2,832 and still playing! dance Love this game. clap
  • AwooAwoo1,788,412
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 16:07
    This game can go fuck itself after how the last title update was handled. Fix your core issues before dumping more lazy content on us please. Those reused (but backwards!) areas in Elemental Evil sure make me wonder where all that microtransaction money really goes...
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,170,287
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 16:22
    written by... R.A. SalvatoreThat's all I need to know, I'm in!!!
  • Posted on 01 October 15 at 17:57
    I really need to get back into this game, but iv'e been playing too much Destiny to care about Never winter really.
  • Posted on 01 October 15 at 18:26, Edited on 01 October 15 at 18:26 by PrestonPreston
    xLegend of Jay said:I really need to get back into this game, but iv'e been playing too much Destiny to care about Never winter really.Exact same situation for me!
    "music is my religion" - Jimi Hendrix
  • Posted on 01 October 15 at 20:11, Edited on 01 October 15 at 20:15 by FightingMegaFoo
    Wouldn't "underdark" mean not dark enough, as in slightly illuminated?

--"Turn off the damn light, it's underdark in here!"
  • The5thCylonThe5thCylon333,279
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 20:20
    Adventurers will travel with Drizzt Do’UrdenBut I've already done that. And like 50 other variations of that name.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,170,287
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 20:33
    FightingMegaFoo said:Wouldn't "underdark" mean not dark enough, as in slightly illuminated?

--"Turn off the damn light, it's underdark in here!"
    Or the actual "It's underground and there's basically no light" wink
  • TwissM4nTwissM4n911,691
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 21:26
    Just no more Achievements, let me be free from this mediocre game. They really messed up the latest expansions, nothing but redundant daily quests.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 October 15 at 21:56
    I always knew expansions would be the death of this game...I love it, but it was foretold.
  • OnsidicOnsidic1,014,156
    Posted on 01 October 15 at 22:56
    PrestonPreston said:xLegend of Jay said:I really need to get back into this game, but iv'e been playing too much Destiny to care about Never winter really.Exact same situation for me!More story in 1 zone of Neverwinter than in the entire game of Destiny...
  • XystraXystra150,943
    Posted on 02 October 15 at 04:53
    The latest expansion will also see players battle against the two-headed Demogorgon, the Prince of Demons, in an epic 10-player encounter."You have monkey faces!"

The5thCylon said:Adventurers will travel with Drizzt Do’UrdenBut I've already done that. And like 50 other variations of that name.As have we all. Some people have no imagination. I point you to an article my friend found and re-posted: http://markman.name/dr/names.html
  • Ereaser NLEreaser NL420,253
    Posted on 02 October 15 at 11:46
    PrestonPreston said:xLegend of Jay said:I really need to get back into this game, but iv'e been playing too much Destiny to care about Never winter really.Exact same situation for me!Same here haha!
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane1,396,145
    Posted on 02 October 15 at 12:51
    redface
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • III JMcH IIIIII JMcH III1,514,525
    Posted on 02 October 15 at 13:52, Edited on 02 October 15 at 13:52 by III JMcH III
    For anybody yet to start this, take a look at the review attached before you do. I have 2000 hours and a ton of money invested in this game and I agree with most of this review.

Mod 6 killed it and the player base is falling fast. The only people left are the so called "elitists" or people willing to throw $$$ at it.

One good thing for this mod is the pvp. PVE? Forget about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFxZrceSfFQ
    Many girls have nicknamed me "The Tripod"
  • Posted on 02 October 15 at 15:37
    When are we going to be able to fight the full version of Gorgon?
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,193,317
    Posted on 02 October 15 at 21:26
    Onsidic said:PrestonPreston said:xLegend of Jay said:I really need to get back into this game, but iv'e been playing too much Destiny to care about Never winter really.Exact same situation for me!More story in 1 zone of Neverwinter than in the entire game of Destiny...Is that counting bungie.net though? :^)
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • In Gyi YoonIn Gyi Yoon309,002
    Posted on 03 October 15 at 13:21
    Nice
  • Malachai50Malachai50380,672
    Posted on 04 October 15 at 06:53
    TwissM4n said:Just no more Achievements, let me be free from this mediocre game. They really messed up the latest expansions, nothing but redundant daily quests.Explain to me how, exactly, (using intelligent words) how neverwinter's daily missions are any more "redundant" than any other MMO currently in existence? Also, if you don't like the game Stop playing and Stop complaining about something you don't have to play. Easy.
    Malachai50-always need co-op partners for various games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.