Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Underdark Announced for Neverwinter

• Malachai50Malachai50380,414
    Posted on 04 October 15 at 06:59
    And one more thing to those who say it's too complicated or hard to get into etc: you can play any game intelligently and do well. Except in totally broken games (this is not E.T. here) Stop wasting your time with complaints, learn to use that "brain" of yours, and then put it to use on something you like and won't complain to the Internet about.
    Malachai50-always need co-op partners for various games
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,191,422
    Posted on 04 October 15 at 07:22, Edited on 04 October 15 at 07:24 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    Malachai50 said:TwissM4n said:Just no more Achievements, let me be free from this mediocre game. They really messed up the latest expansions, nothing but redundant daily quests.Explain to me how, exactly, (using intelligent words) how neverwinter's daily missions are any more "redundant" than any other MMO currently in existence? Also, if you don't like the game Stop playing and Stop complaining about something you don't have to play. Easy.The 1-60 content in Neverwinter was not a grind of the same vigilance quests over and over again, as 60-70 is apparently meant to be. That's what he meant. Were those words intelligent enough for you?
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
    Posted on 04 October 15 at 10:31
    Actually, no it's not intelligent because you're not talking about the same thing. Daily quests are the ones in dread ring, sharandar, etc. Vigilance is the elemental evil campaign. Which is not daily but hourly reset. So yeah. Good job
    Posted on 04 October 15 at 10:44
    If you, personally, want to argue that vigilance quests for elemental evil are a true grind I'll kind of agree with you. With friends it's way less annoying of a grind. It is an MMO. However, again, there is a difference between daily and vigilance. And that's not a distinction he made.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five895,691
    Posted on 04 October 15 at 22:19
    Lol, we can debate "daily" vs. "hourly," but I was constantly exploring new areas from level 1-60. Now, I get to grind constantly resetting quests to 70? To make it worse, they raised the levels in the areas and dungeons I enjoyed repeating so they are closed to me (well of dragons, epic dungeons).

They released 4 expansions, then said "You won't play any of it until you kill 100,000 Sea Hags!"
  • Posted on 07 October 15 at 20:37
    TwissM4n said:Just no more Achievements, let me be free from this mediocre game. They really messed up the latest expansions, nothing but redundant daily quests.Nothing redundant about them. The boons you can get from the dailies is what its about and they help cope with the harder dungeons.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.