Game Discussion: Microsoft Bingo (Win 8)

Macro for automating Bingo games (download)

• Posted on 28 September 16 at 16:38Permalink
    --After you run the script, you can stop it by stopping the process through the task manager or simply restarting your computer.

Why can't you just tie exiting of it to the Escape key?
    Escape:: ExitApp
  • PinskiPinski699,699
    Posted on 06 December 16 at 06:12Permalink
    I've added a pull request to DPC eNeRGy's github repo for Windows 8.1 without ads. I've also added some optimizations I've found useful like adding a hotkey to click on all bingo buttons (Ctrl+D), a hotkey to click on the power up (Ctrl+O), and improved ColorChecking to these scripts.

https://github.com/eNeRGy164/AutoHotKeyMicrosoftBingo/pull/1
  • Posted on 05 February 17 at 21:39Permalink
    I'm on a 2-in-1 with 1280 x 800 is the best resolution. is there a script that will work for that? im also new to this so I have no idea how this works. I downloaded autohotkey and a companion to run the scripts, but have no idea where to go after that.
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333548,106
    Posted on 06 February 17 at 00:03Permalink
    There are instructions here: https://github.com/eNeRGy164/AutoHotKeyMicrosoftBingo on how to set up the macro for your specific screen resolution.

To quickly create your own version:

Make as screenshot of your desired layout (CTRL+PrntScrn)
    Paste the into Paint
    Move the cursor just above the center of the number in the top-left corner, in the system bar you will see the X and Y for that card
    Move the cursor the the same center position above the number to the right. Substruct that of the X you got the first time. This will by your horizontal spacing.
    Do the same as above, but now for the number below the first one. This will give you the vertical spacing.
    With these numbers you can autodaubt the card: DaubtCard(«Card X», «Card Y», «Spacing X», «Spacing Y»)
    Repeat this for all your cards in the lay-out.
    First gamer ever to be revived from the dead! Also, the ladies man... "Sup"
  • Posted on 10 February 17 at 03:45Permalink
    I know this isn't relevant but I might as well. ask.
    I have a Windows 10 Desktop and Obviously this game shows its for Windows 8.1 as there is another version for Windows 10 (Via the link) Microsoft Bingo (Win 10) Achievements
    So my question is. Do I have to play the Windows 8 Bingo on a Windows 8 machine or can I just play the Windows 10 Version and it will all unlock for the windows 8 Version as well?

Please Inbox me for the correct answer
    AngryManGamer
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333548,106
    Posted on 10 February 17 at 05:35Permalink
    AngryManGamer said:
    I know this isn't relevant but I might as well. ask.
    I have a Windows 10 Desktop and Obviously this game shows its for Windows 8.1 as there is another version for Windows 10 (Via the link) Microsoft Bingo (Win 10) Achievements
    So my question is. Do I have to play the Windows 8 Bingo on a Windows 8 machine or can I just play the Windows 10 Version and it will all unlock for the windows 8 Version as well?

Please Inbox me for the correct answer
    On a windows 8 machine, you will unlock achievements for the windows 8 version only.
    On a windows 10 machine, you will unlock achievements for the windows 10 version only.
    If you have achievements unlocked on the windows 8 version and then start the game on a windows 10 machine, the achievements will not retroactively unlock--you will have to earn them again.

Hopefully this answers your question toast!
    First gamer ever to be revived from the dead! Also, the ladies man... "Sup"
  • Posted on 23 April 17 at 21:28Permalink
    i will pay someone to do this for me with 8 cards and 1280x800 resolution. trying myself is pissing me off. card size is 34. windows 10
  • Strykerz911Strykerz911235,218
    Posted on 17 May 17 at 21:27Permalink
    FYI this does not work for me. I am on 1920 x 1080 and the clicks are slightly offset towards the left of my cards. I suspect this is because I do not have ads.
  • segagamersegagamer428,994 428,994 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 22:10, Edited on 16 October 18 at 22:40 by segagamerPermalink
    So I've managed to figure out how to edit the values in order to shift the script over by like an inch (for others reading, you basically need to edit the values in AvailableWidth := Width - 400 / AvailableHeight := Height - 100 and CenterFirstColumn := 400 / CenterFirstRow := 100), but the problem I have is with the 12 cards layout matching the size the script is treating the cards at (scale zoom 25, the lowest possible), it's playing them as if it's a 4x3 grid. I can't figure out how to amend the script so that it either:

a) spreads out the cursor movement so that I can adjust the cards scale up to ~35ish to bring it to a 4x3 layout

or

b) adjust the layout of the cards in the script so that it matches my screen (6x2)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.