Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: October 7th, 2015

• punkyliarpunkyliar192,951
  • Posted on 07 October 15 at 22:47Permalink
    Brand New song pack, that's really cool. I don't like music games but that almost makes me wish I did.
  • Posted on 07 October 15 at 22:51Permalink
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:Brand New song pack, that's really cool. I don't like music games but that almost makes me wish I did.I enjoy any game but RPG games.
    Also you forgot Microsoft Bingo (Win 10) for XBL tittles since it's one.
    Love playing ALL XBOX games! :) 2,190 gamerscore as of right now!
  • SpilnerSpilner777,205
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 22:58Permalink
    Snagged Monkey Pirates cause its cheap.

Just to be awkward could we get store links with the DLC without achievements?
  • MtldMtld1,410,880
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 22:59Permalink
    A lot of delistings. A bad day for achievement hunters cry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 October 15 at 23:06Permalink
    Thankfully I've completed Serious Sam and already purchases Pacific Rim. I need to re-obtain Forza 4 but at least the DLC is on disk.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar192,951
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 23:08Permalink
    Spilner said:Just to be awkward could we get store links with the DLC without achievements?The chances of those coming back are fairly slim just because it adds so much time to link every single piece of DLC, especially when so few people have used those links in the past.
  • Linkx41Linkx4165,515
    Posted on 07 October 15 at 23:09, Edited on 07 October 15 at 23:14 by Linkx41Permalink
    Can we include CDN prices? I mean surely there are more Canadian members on here then Japanese members, yet they get the Yen prices listed.
    Xbox One is a pile of dog poop, hooray for Windows 10!
  • Posted on 07 October 15 at 23:45Permalink
    There was a Pacific Rim game? Why did I not know this???
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Skate 323Skate 3231,823,921
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:03Permalink
    It looks like yoy can still buy the porsche expansion for forza 4 through gamestop. I thought i had picked it up awhile ago and never did. When i just went on gamestop they had it to purchase still. I just bought it digital through them and it worked.
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams752,612
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:18Permalink
    Thank you for keeping this info, it just wouldn't be the same without it.
    LitePink = Thread Nazi
  • JuicyjamsJuicyjams752,612
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:21Permalink
    I saw some delistings too I wish I could have purchased before going down. I like to wait for a sale but if some don't get it and are going to be delisted I wish I could find out as then Id snag it.
    LitePink = Thread Nazi
  • Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:21Permalink
    punkyliar said:Spilner said:Just to be awkward could we get store links with the DLC without achievements?The chances of those coming back are fairly slim just because it adds so much time to link every single piece of DLC, especially when so few people have used those links in the past.Could possibly include the direct link to the whole Xbox Store page under the TA Link. Shouldn't take too much time...I think, and especially if you had 10 Rock Band tracks, for instance, would just be one link instead of 10.
  • Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:36Permalink
    "Transformers: Devastation is currently only available in North America and Australasia for US$49.99 / £39.99 / €49.99 / AU$49.95. The game will release in Europe later this week.
    "

Great, no one gives a shit about South America.
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn664,904
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:57Permalink
    HaxAras said:Thankfully I've completed Serious Sam and already purchases Pacific Rim. I need to re-obtain Forza 4 but at least the DLC is on disk.as far as i remember, there's no Porsche DLC included in any edition of Forza 4 disc ><
    You'll never play alone
  • StarlinXStarlinX166,258
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 00:58Permalink
    Keep up the great work TA! I guess I don't say it often enough.
  • Posted on 08 October 15 at 01:17Permalink
    You can earn a chunk of the Teslapunk achievements in the trial.
  • JDawgg77JDawgg77176,341
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 01:17, Edited on 08 October 15 at 01:29 by JDawgg77Permalink
    HaxAras said:Thankfully I've completed Serious Sam and already purchases Pacific Rim. I need to re-obtain Forza 4 but at least the DLC is on disk.They were referring to the Mafia II DLCs being available on disk.

The ONLY Forza 4 DLC available is on the "Racing GOTY" edition which included one paid pack (American Muscle, I believe) and one free pack (Viper Pack).

As Skate323 said the Porsche Pack is available at Gamestop. It is also available on Amazon and Amazon is the actual seller. There are ebay sellers selling launch pack codes. Those and the DLC on the RGOTY are the only DLC available at this point.

FYI, the Season Pass is available on Amazon (full price, $30) and Gamestop ($15), BUT DO NOT BUY THESE! You have to download the included car packs individually and they do not show up anywhere anymore so you cannot get your car packs. So far I've heard of several people being denied refunds for buying the season pass even though they can't get their content.
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn473,979
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 01:33Permalink
    Wow... the delists are horrible to see. Why would they stop selling them? I am so happy I got Trouble Witches (such a cool game) when it was on sale a while back.

Is there a website or source we can check in with to find out about D-lists before they happen?
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • PARAcainPARAcain357,521
    Posted on 08 October 15 at 02:05Permalink
    Noo not the Mafia 2 DLC :( Guess I'll have to get it on disc.. was hoping to get them on sale one day. Why would they delist DLC? I don't see the point in it if the game is still up.
    ~ King Para
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.