Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: October 7th, 2015

AuthorMessage
Marcos Aspira
Marcos Aspira
Posted on 08 October 15 at 18:04
TehJofus said:Honestly, if I was Ubisoft, I'd have added achievements to the Monopoly Plus skins they bring out. Maybe just 10-50G for each one or something.Nope! warning
Forever damned to not complete Worms 2 Armageddon... T_T
beastman rules
Posted on 08 October 15 at 22:46
i will never pre-order another game since the total turd that was AC Unity, i will wait for the review please and thank you
i rule
speedygamers90
Posted on 08 October 15 at 23:45
TehJofus said:Honestly, if I was Ubisoft, I'd have added achievements to the Monopoly Plus skins they bring out. Maybe just 10-50G for each one or something.

But then, I'm an evil person who would exploit gamerscore addicts for money, so maybe I'm not the best person to be giving advice smile
Actually I agree! I think their should be 3 10G achievements for each one

1. Play 1 game on the skin 10G
2. Equip the skin 10G
3. Win 1 game on the skin 10G
Love playing ALL XBOX games! :) 2,905 gamerscore as of right now!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 October 15 at 02:12
these delistings make it so easy to save money! I don't have to worry about buying this crap that I wanted to at some point!
My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 09 October 15 at 05:44
speedygamers90 said:TehJofus said:Honestly, if I was Ubisoft, I'd have added achievements to the Monopoly Plus skins they bring out. Maybe just 10-50G for each one or something.

But then, I'm an evil person who would exploit gamerscore addicts for money, so maybe I'm not the best person to be giving advice smile
Actually I agree! I think their should be 3 10G achievements for each one

1. Play 1 game on the skin 10G
2. Equip the skin 10G
3. Win 1 game on the skin 10G
Don't go giving them ideas!
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 10 October 15 at 07:16
Yeah right. Think I'm even going to consider pre-ordering a DIGITAL version of AC: Syndicate, much less the deluxe edition, after the Unity debacle?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
Jerith Geros
Jerith Geros
Posted on 17 October 15 at 05:26, Edited on 17 October 15 at 05:27 by Jerith Geros
This is a late response, but I can confirm that a Porsche pack code that I bought off of Amazon still worked (as of October 16, 2015). Glad I noticed the DLC was being de-listed before it eventually gets all the way pulled off.

Not sure if I can keep supporting Turn 10 when they keep dropping support for their older games. Forza 4 is still pretty active... seems absurd to do this now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.