Game Discussion: Max Payne 3

People still playing online?

• Posted on 12 October 15 at 14:54Permalink
    Haven't played this game for a year, but it could become the reason to renew my Gold subscription. So I'm just wondering - are there people still playing the mp? Even in 2014 time to time I'd run into 1-player per lobby situations and could not find any game to join.
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty659,340
    Posted on 25 October 15 at 20:22Permalink
    There will be randoms present to ruin boosting lobbies here and there but other than that I think only Gang Wars is active...
  • Posted on 29 October 15 at 03:11Permalink
    I was playing this game about a year ago going for the achievements and there was barely anyone on - Gang Wars was semi-active but I never had a full lobby even once. I'd imagine that the multiplayer for this game must be dead by now.

If you're looking to just play for fun you might have a tough time - I'd play at peak times such as weekends during the day (US time) which is when I found the most players.

If you're looking to get achievements, boosting is a requirement. It is impossible to get some of the multiplayer achievements legitimately. I boosted virtually all of the DLC achievements and most of the random ones from the base game.

Good luck!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.