Game Discussion: Halo 3

Halo 3 FFA lone wolves LVL30

• HoMeGrWn88HoMeGrWn88497,449
    Posted on 15 October 15 at 02:03
    Anybody have a higher lone wolves score but need someone around the same to work on a few FFA achievements. (Two for one, killing frenzy, maybe next time buddy) Only 3 achievements needed to complete halo 3. I can help with others if needed for some people to help knock these out. Thanks for looking.
    Take a toke and bust out some G.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,117,695
    Posted on 16 October 15 at 08:44
    Ill donate my account lv40 lone wolves so everyome will have to be 30 or higher. You can get in a lobby of people ranks that is a difference of ten among the group. Meaning all players will have to be within ten ranks of each other.
    Praise the sun!!!
  • HoMeGrWn88HoMeGrWn88497,449
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 10:29
    That would be much appreciated, do you by chance know anyone else who could help?
    Take a toke and bust out some G.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,117,695
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 16:18, Edited on 21 October 15 at 16:19 by Living Legends
    Nope none of my xbl friends care about achievements. Make a session months away to gather people. Thats how I did it. You are in a better boat than me because you can play with people ranked 20-30. I had to do 31-50 and it was difficult as most players on this site do not have these high ranks. 20 is average. try to derank as well to lower your rank.
    Praise the sun!!!
  • scarnegie1scarnegie1989,084
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 12:26
    I'm currently level 27/28 and need help with overkill so happy to help you in return.
  • DrelzarDrelzar1,069,610
    Posted on 21 December 15 at 09:15
    If anyone still needs help, I'm Rank 34 in lone wolves, and am looking to get the killing frenzy and two for one achievements.
  • XBOX1CRAZYXBOX1CRAZY325,270
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 02:32
    Drelzar said:If anyone still needs help, I'm Rank 34 in lone wolves, and am looking to get the killing frenzy and two for one achievements.Akatsuki Seven said:Nope none of my xbl friends care about achievements. Make a session months away to gather people. Thats how I did it. You are in a better boat than me because you can play with people ranked 20-30. I had to do 31-50 and it was difficult as most players on this site do not have these high ranks. 20 is average. try to derank as well to lower your rank.I still need a few of these and was having trouble getting these at level 40. I just created a session for next week. I would love if you guys could make it. Its located here: Boosting Gaming Session for Halo 3
    I'm more than willing to help with any of the other FFA achievements if you need them.
  • XBOX1CRAZYXBOX1CRAZY325,270
    Posted on 11 March 16 at 02:33
    HoMeGrWn88 said:Anybody have a higher lone wolves score but need someone around the same to work on a few FFA achievements. (Two for one, killing frenzy, maybe next time buddy) Only 3 achievements needed to complete halo 3. I can help with others if needed for some people to help knock these out. Thanks for looking.Same for you too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads