Game Discussion: Fable III Forum

Fable III - Legendary Weapons - Trading Community

AuthorMessage
Mike Langlois
Mike Langlois
Posted on 26 October 10 at 21:22, Edited on 26 October 10 at 21:27 by Mike Langlois
So is this like the dolls? You can get endless of them in your world, but only one kind?

Also, theoretically, couldn't someone collect all 50, then just pass them around to friends? Chances are this is what i'll end up doing lol
www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois - www.mikelanglois.co.uk
drabik
drabik
Posted on 26 October 10 at 21:32
Mike Langlois said:
So is this like the dolls? You can get endless of them in your world, but only one kind?
You can get up to 26 weapons in one solo playthrough. Each of those 26 weapons will only be able to be found/bought/earned once in that playthrough.
Mike Langlois
Mike Langlois
Posted on 26 October 10 at 21:35
drabik said:
Mike Langlois said:
You can get up to 26 weapons in one solo playthrough. Each of those 26 weapons will only be able to be found/bought/earned once in that playthrough.
So, if need be, i finish my playthrough and get my 26 weapons, i can then trade these to my friend, who can then trade them back to me on a second playthrough, and be able to claim another 26 from the game?
www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois - www.mikelanglois.co.uk
drabik
drabik
Posted on 26 October 10 at 21:49
Mike Langlois said:
drabik said:
Mike Langlois said:
So, if need be, i finish my playthrough and get my 26 weapons, i can then trade these to my friend, who can then trade them back to me on a second playthrough, and be able to claim another 26 from the game?
Yes. That is possible. However, the 26 weapons will always be the same for your gamertag.
Aesiwatt
77,770 77,770 GamerScore
Aesiwatt
Posted on 27 October 10 at 01:04
Sure I'll join!
omgeezus
omgeezus
Posted on 27 October 10 at 01:35, Edited on 27 October 10 at 02:29 by omgeezus
First off, I want in on this :)

Second, is anyone else having issues with the Shardborne Sword (The Balverine Order book bonus). I downloaded it, but it's not in my sanctuary, and I can't find anything indicating it's part of a quest.

EDIT:

Most DLC downloads (excluding the free weapons from the marketplace) do not appear in the sanctuary until after a few quick quests.
[20:09:22] N0RVY: ATTENTION TA CHAT: ZUS CONTINUES TO BE THE BEST!
Zavistic
Zavistic
Posted on 27 October 10 at 01:35, Edited on 27 October 10 at 01:37 by Zavistic
I just got "The Bloodstone Bludgeon" and "Gusket's Musket" as a gift from Lionhead Studios.
FasterStrongerBetter.
drabik
drabik
Posted on 27 October 10 at 07:42
XNooodlesX said:
I just got "The Bloodstone Bludgeon" and "Gusket's Musket" as a gift from Lionhead Studios.
Were those from the 'free weapons' download? They're not on the list of legendary weapons that layth gave us above. Also, are they tradeable?
NLFortuna
NLFortuna
Posted on 27 October 10 at 10:36
I am in. But i have to wait till august 29th:( i can't wait to play it.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 27 October 10 at 11:50
NLFortuna said:
You're from the past?
http://bit.ly/9VPrSA Games i own, want help on any PM me.
drabik
drabik
Posted on 27 October 10 at 12:05, Edited on 27 October 10 at 12:11 by drabik
XNooodlesX just made a very good point in chat. The 12 weapons that available to purchase in shops can be purchased multiple times. Therefore, between many of us, hopefully all weapons can be purchasable, so we can technically have an endless supply of these weapons.

From now on, can people please post the legendary weapons that they have available from shops. Then at least we know that that weapon is easy to gain.
Zavistic
Zavistic
Posted on 27 October 10 at 13:38
drabik said:
XNooodlesX just made a very good point in chat. The 12 weapons that available to purchase in shops can be purchased multiple times. Therefore, between many of us, hopefully all weapons can be purchasable, so we can technically have an endless supply of these weapons.

From now on, can people please post the legendary weapons that they have available from shops. Then at least we know that that weapon is easy to gain.
If you buy a weapon it won't make it so you have 2x of that weapon. it will still think you have just 1.
So you need to trade your weapons to somebody then go back and buy your weapon again.
I think if you sleep till the next day it will restock the store and be able to buy even more weapons.
FasterStrongerBetter.
drabik
drabik
Posted on 27 October 10 at 13:43
XNooodlesX said:
drabik said:

If you buy a weapon it won't make it so you have 2x of that weapon. it will still think you have just 1.
So you need to trade your weapons to somebody then go back and buy your weapon again.
I think if you sleep till the next day it will restock the store and be able to buy even more weapons.
Thanks for the information! It certainly will make this achievement that much easier!
NLFortuna
NLFortuna
Posted on 27 October 10 at 14:39
Spilner1001 said:
NLFortuna said:
You're from the past?
Hahaha i am sorrry 29th of october.:P

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 October 10 at 14:46
I am in. Will let you know when I find some
Tanogrus
Tanogrus
Posted on 27 October 10 at 15:35
Legendary Weapons I can purchase:

-Swords-
The Love Sword - Bowerstone Market
The Merchant's Bodyguard- Brightwall Village
Mr Stabby - City of Aurora

-Hammers/Axe-
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King - Brightwall Village
Lunarium Pounder - Bowerstone Market
Dragonbone Hammer - City of Aurora

-Pistol's-
Mirian's Mutilator - Bowerstone Market
Desert Fury - Brightwall Village
Holy Vengeance - City of Aurora

-Rifles-
Ol' Malice - Brightwall Village
The Heroes Companion - Bowerstone Market
Scattershot - City of Aurora - have an extra on hand.

Other Legendary Weapons I Own: 1 of each so far:
-Swords-
Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass

-Pistols-
The Bonesmasher
coffeenebula
coffeenebula
Posted on 27 October 10 at 16:47, Edited on 30 October 10 at 20:32 by coffeenebula
Guns
Scattershot
The Barnumificator
The Hero's Companion

Melee
The Splade
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
The Bonesmasher
Slimquick
Dragonbone Hammer
Zavistic
Zavistic
Posted on 27 October 10 at 21:13
H2O Paladin said:
Legendary Weapons I can purchase:

-Swords-
The Love Sword - Bowerstone Market
The Merchant's Bodyguard- Brightwall Village
Mr Stabby - City of Aurora

-Hammers/Axe-
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King - Brightwall Village
Lunarium Pounder - Bowerstone Market
Dragonbone Hammer - City of Aurora

-Pistol's-
Mirian's Mutilator - Bowerstone Market
Desert Fury - Brightwall Village
Holy Vengeance - City of Aurora

-Rifles-
Ol' Malice - Brightwall Village
The Heroes Companion - Bowerstone Market
Scattershot - City of Aurora - have an extra on hand.

Other Legendary Weapons I Own: 1 of each so far:
-Swords-
Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass

-Pistols-
The Bonesmasher
It would probably be best to list them by shot instead of type of weapon so it's easier for people to see.
FasterStrongerBetter.
Shabobble
Shabobble
Posted on 27 October 10 at 21:47
I'm in.

I don't know how you want it listed, but I've only been to Brightwall so far, and this is what I can get there.

The Casanova. The Lunarium Pounder. The Barnumificator. And The Facemelter.
ACBlender
ACBlender
Posted on 27 October 10 at 21:51
When im gonna have that game, I will help :)
That French Canadian guy.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.