Game Discussion: Fable III Forum

Fable III - Legendary Weapons - Trading Community

AuthorMessage
drabik
drabik
Posted on 27 October 10 at 22:24
shabobble said:
I don't know how you want it listed, but I've only been to Brightwall so far, and this is what I can get there.
To be honest, I don't mind how it's listed, as long as I know what can be purchased, and who by. As long as you know where, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for your weapon information.
Clubmau5
Clubmau5
Posted on 27 October 10 at 23:17
I'm in on this when I get to the point where I have access to all legendary weapons in my game
Layth DireBeard
Posted on 28 October 10 at 02:49, Edited on 28 October 10 at 02:52 by Layth DireBeard
--Brightwall Village--

Mr Stabby
Aurora's Shield
The Barnumificator
Defender of the Faith
NLFortuna
NLFortuna
Posted on 28 October 10 at 08:58
hahaha Mr. Stabby lol
Tanogrus
Tanogrus
Posted on 28 October 10 at 09:43, Edited on 28 October 10 at 10:31 by Clever Jake
I have been crusing the community of Fable 3, through online random match-ups and I have obtained multiple copies of Beadle's Cutlass, and Avo's Lamentation. Send me a message, when you see me online. If you send me a message when I am offline, I will get back to you soon as possible. I have a.....bizarre sleep schedule, only sleeping when I truly need it, so if you see me online, send me a message saying, you are from the trueachievements website, and I will reply asap. Thanks!

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned but...in order to obtain this achievement, you need to personally own all 50 legendary weapons. I traded multiple weapons away, and I lost the achievement progress, but got it back, when they traded the weapons back to me.
Tanogrus
Tanogrus
Posted on 28 October 10 at 10:01
Obtained a few more legendary weapons. I can obtain duplicates of these weapons:

-Hammers/Axes-
Trollblight

-Pistols-
Briar's Blaster

-Rifles-
Skorm's Justice
The Sandgoose -most possibly the most powerful ranged weapon ingame that I have seen so far.
AridMonk
AridMonk
Posted on 28 October 10 at 12:15
Heres a question, can you buy weapons from other peoples world in co-op?

Say for example i join a game, and a store stocks a legendary weapon i cant get in mine, can i purchase it there and bring it back with me?
Layth DireBeard
Posted on 28 October 10 at 12:20
^ we could easily test this out.
AridMonk
AridMonk
Posted on 28 October 10 at 12:46
More than willing to help out, should get my game tomorrow so long as Amazon delivers it on time...
Dimitri
Dimitri
Posted on 28 October 10 at 13:34
AridMonk said:

Say for example i join a game, and a store stocks a legendary weapon i cant get in mine, can i purchase it there and bring it back with me?
Yes you can, I picked up 5 legendary weapons last night from friends games.
Pure Chemical Gaming!
AridMonk
AridMonk
Posted on 28 October 10 at 14:40
DimitriRascalov said:
AridMonk said:

This is indeed good news :D
Dimitri
Dimitri
Posted on 28 October 10 at 14:54
AridMonk said:
DimitriRascalov said:
AridMonk said:

This is indeed good news :D
This gives me an idea, I should be on tonight (my time) and can meet up with people to come and switch up weapons available. Sign up if intersted: Boosting Gaming Session for Fable III
Pure Chemical Gaming!
terrett101
terrett101
Posted on 28 October 10 at 15:37
I'm totally down for working on this achievement, I've almost completed the game and will document all purchasable legendary weapons in my game this weekend. Anyone is welcome to add me on XBL and jump in my game if they wish to start trading, it's open for anyone to join.
Goughy2k7
Goughy2k7
Posted on 28 October 10 at 16:09
i get the game on the 29th so count me in! i will post later what weapons i can supply! cheers guys good idea! hope this goes well!
drabik
drabik
Posted on 28 October 10 at 16:20
These are the first four weapons available for me to buy in Brightwall. I can't afford them yet though wink

-Swords--
The Merchant's Bodyguard

--Hammers--
Lunarium Pounder

--Pistols--
Reaver Industries Perforator

--Rifles--
Scattershot
Chakaal Starr
Chakaal Starr
Posted on 28 October 10 at 17:33
Good thread, I will check back once I get into the game.
Shabobble
Shabobble
Posted on 28 October 10 at 18:16
So what's the better way to do this? Buy them ourselves and trade or simply invite others into our game to buy?
Dimitri
Dimitri
Posted on 28 October 10 at 18:19, Edited on 28 October 10 at 18:20 by Dimitri
shabobble said:
So what's the better way to do this? Buy them ourselves and trade or simply invite others into our game to buy?
You have to buy all of them, but you can only buy some of them in your game, so you have to go to other peoples games to collect the whole set, hence the purpose of the thread, to make a list of people who have the weapons you still need so you can go to their games and buy them. Did that makes sense?
Pure Chemical Gaming!
Shabobble
Shabobble
Posted on 28 October 10 at 18:40
It made sense, but I don't think you got my question.

Is it better for me to buy my unique weapons and give them to other players? Or should I just invite other players into my game where they can use their own gold to buy said weapons?
Dimitri
Dimitri
Posted on 28 October 10 at 18:50
Oh I didn't misread your question, I misread you. You are far to generous of a person, but it is much easier to make them buy it themselves.
Pure Chemical Gaming!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.