Game Discussion: Fable III Forum

Fable III - Legendary Weapons - Trading Community

AuthorMessage
The Punish3r 06
Posted on 14 November 17 at 20:06, Edited on 23 November 17 at 22:23 by The Punish3r 06
EDIT: Unfortunately I don't have any weapon to give anymore. I lost everything while attempting to unlock a glitched achievement using a new gamesave...
Donietsche
Donietsche
Posted on 15 November 17 at 08:36
Once again thank you very much metallicafan459! I Would have never had a chance of unlocking this achievement without your help!
Daritan
Daritan
Posted on 17 November 17 at 16:14
Hello. Anyone with spare weapons that could send them my way would be greatly appreciated. Got the weapons achievement in UHHC3 and logged into the game and found my save was not where I left it so am starting from scratch with a time limit. lol. Gotta love fun times. Can send back anything afterwards just trying to finish this task before Sunday.
Avidous
Avidous
Posted on 01 December 17 at 00:57
Hi all if anyone has the following weapons would they be up for temporarily gifting?

Really sharp pair of scissors
Soul Drinker
Swinging sword
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's hammer
Scythe's warhammer
Sorrow's fist
Tanner's glory
The tenderizer
Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Desert fury
Ice maiden
Mirian's mutilator
Facemelter
Shrieking pilgrim
Skorm's justice
Swift irregular

Once I have the achievement done I can gift them to someone so there is a full set floating around the community. Same goes for the clothing, I already have all 106 pieces. Thanks!
Cytogasm
Cytogasm
Posted on 03 December 17 at 21:38
Looking for Ice Maiden and Bloodcarver. Playing right now so go ahead and message me.

I can trade:

Swinging Sword
Slimquick
Simmons' Shotgun
Facemelter
The Barnumificator

Thanks.
Mythus CZ
Mythus CZ
Posted on 13 December 17 at 19:32, Edited on 25 December 17 at 18:52 by Mythus CZ
Hi everybody.. I'm looking for these weapons.. hope I find somebody, who have it and can give it as a gift.. :)

SWORDS
Beadle's Cutlass
Souldrinker

HAMMERS
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Sorrow's Fist
Tanner's Glory

PISTOLS
Bloodcraver
Briar's Blaster
Chickenbane
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles
Arkwright's Flintlock
Defender of the Faith
The Sandgoose
Skorm's Justice
-MCZ-
TWILIT HAKU
TWILIT HAKU
Posted on 26 December 17 at 13:42
Hi all, these are the weapons I need once the achievement pops i'll immediately gift the weapons back. And then I'm happy to gift the rest of my collection to whoever wants them

SWORDS
7 Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
9 Souldrinker

HAMMERS
17 Jack's Hammer
20 Scythe's Warhammer

PISTOLS
27 Bloodcraver

Rifles
49 Skorm's Justice
AppleSkulls
AppleSkulls
Posted on 28 December 17 at 02:29
due to not having my proper character I don't have any of the weapons, but I do however have all the clothing and am willing to trade them all away for the 50 legendary.
super sigi
super sigi
Posted on 30 December 17 at 20:06
i also looking for my last Weapons

- thunderblade
- akwrights flintrock
- the Equalizer

.....i can trade all the rest ...maybe you can
borrow me those three only for 5 sec to get the achievements.
TWILIT HAKU
TWILIT HAKU
Posted on 30 December 17 at 22:17
super sigi said:
i also looking for my last Weapons

- thunderblade
- akwrights flintrock
- the Equalizer

.....i can trade all the rest ...maybe you can
borrow me those three only for 5 sec to get the achievements.
This sounds good to me. Just message me on Xbox live a date and time that works for you and I'll see if I can match it.
super sigi
super sigi
Posted on 31 December 17 at 08:30
ty so much i send you a time but i am online all the time this week and waiting....
TWILIT HAKU
TWILIT HAKU
Posted on 01 January 18 at 17:38
TWILIT HAKU said:
Update: thanks to super sigi for loaning me the weapons i needed. Since im done with the game I'm happy to gift the rest of my collection to whoever wants them, the only weapons I don't have are as follows:

SWORDS
9 Souldrinker

HAMMERS
17 Jack's Hammer
20 Scythe's Warhammer

PISTOLS
27 Bloodcraver

Rifles
49 Skorm's Justice

If there's a weapon you want let me know by Jan 15, after that I'll be deleting the game and save file to make room on my hard drive.
DancemaniaMania
Posted on 05 January 18 at 18:14, Edited on 06 January 18 at 14:15 by DancemaniaMania
Thanks to a very kind user (gandalfwhi40, don't bother messaging him) I now have all weapons and outfits and I want to pass them to another user. After that I will delete the game.

Send me a message and you'll need these DLC to play:
-Traitor's Keep
-Free Yule Hat
-Free Weapons
State of Flow
State of Flow
Posted on 10 January 18 at 00:38
Hey everyone.
So my 65 year old mom loves Fable and told me she wants to get all the achievements, so of course I decided to finally play and complete the trilogy. It has been alot of fun actually.

She isn't likely to play online with strangers, and I'm active here so I'm hoping someone can help me get this achievement so I can help her get it.
Im not sure which ones I need yet,... I have about half of them.
I appreciate any help in advance. Thanks for reading.
Shadow SixtySix
Posted on 18 January 18 at 16:56, Edited on 23 January 18 at 22:14 by Shadow SixtySix
Hi, good thing to have this side here, maybe it helps me as well. My list of weapons missing includes the following 5 weapons:

9 Souldrinker
17 Jacks Hammer
27 Bloodcraver
49 Skorm's Justice

Of course ill try to help too.

Thx to TWILIT HAKU and ciberboern got the achievement but still have not the mentioned above to help others!
State of Flow
State of Flow
Posted on 21 January 18 at 03:42
OK so, she finally caught up to me I think.
Currently need a bunch lol.

Avos lamentation
Beadles cutlass
Merchants bodyguard
Slimquick
The splade
Swinging sword
Thunderblade

Dragonbone
Jacks Hammer
The typo

Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Ice Maiden
Reaver Industries Perforator

Defender of the faith
Scattershot
Skorms justice
KinjoTheTaken
KinjoTheTaken
Posted on 24 January 18 at 20:55
Willing to pay money for all 50 weapons as a reward for helping me out, you can have them back when done, I've set up sessions if ppl wanna take part, willing to offer £10-20 for the help. Regards
Mg
State of Flow
State of Flow
Posted on 24 January 18 at 23:12
Thanks to shadow sixtysix I'm down to ten remaining
beadles cutlass, swinging sword, thunderblade, jacks hammer, the typo, bloodcraver, dragonstomper .48, ice maiden, reaver industries perforator and skorms justice.

If anyone can help with the final 10, thatd be amazing... and as a bonus I'll save that last poster 10-20 pounds and just pass them along. :)
WITCHER7410
WITCHER7410
Posted on 28 January 18 at 18:16
Just started the game.

I will be looking to trade legendary weapons. Should anyone feel generous and gift the weapons I am happy to give straight back ounce unlocked.
Starieena
Starieena
Posted on 30 January 18 at 02:32, Edited on 01 February 18 at 01:44 by Starieena
Hi all,

I only need the following 9 weapons to get the achievement:

* The Casanova
* The Love Sword
* The Splade
* Sorrow's Fist
* Bloodcraver
* Reaver Industries Perforator
* Arkwright's Flintlock
* The Equaliser
* The Sandgoose

I have all the free DLC downloaded and can trade the weapons back/onto other people once I get the achievement :)

Got the achievement! Big thanks to Ciberboern for the help :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.