Game Discussion: Life is Strange

Shutterbug achievement

• Dresden N7Dresden N7556,610
    Posted on 15 August 16 at 09:25
    For those experiencing recent achievement problems with multiple games, this is an issue that is affecting everyone at the moment. MS is investigating but who knows when they'll fix it.
  • PaulfcPaulfc640,585
    Posted on 22 August 16 at 13:34
    Interestingly I had this pop randomly a couple of weeks ago, and when I look on Xbox.com, it shows that I have completed the game with 100%... however, the site also reckons that my last achievement was 3/27/2016 - which was in fact the date that this achievement should have popped... I completed Chapter 5 in June!

The strange thing is that the TA scanners don't seem to have picked this up...
  • Christoph 5782Christoph 57821,029,352
    Posted on 05 September 16 at 20:16
    From what I can tell, if the last playthrough you loaded up had every photo from ep4, once you load up the game (if not randomly in another game) it should pop. If it wasn't, just take any photo from ep4 on a save where you have all of the photos taken and it will pop.
  • RossticusRossticus626,245
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 14:25
    That "Achievement not unlocking for you?" tab that appears to the top right of all achievements seems to have done the trick.
  • Dresden N7Dresden N7556,610
    Posted on 27 September 16 at 22:43
    Great to hear! I hope that works for everyone affected :)
  • Posted on 01 April 19 at 19:03
    Still waiting on mine, so it is still very much bugged.
    youtube.com/glddgaming - mixer.com/leo_ascendent
  • Posted on 20 November 19 at 15:20
    I just encountered my first bug. I'm currently on episode 4 and when I walk out of Chloe's room, a bird is supposed to be flying around. The problem is, there's no bird. That means I can't get the optional photo number 2 achievement. I've tried reloading my previous checkpoint and still nothing. I just deleted my save file and going through it again to see if that works.
    RESPECT THE STAR!
  • Posted on 20 November 19 at 18:21
    Problem solved.
    RESPECT THE STAR!
  • Posted on 02 February 22 at 06:03
    Ahh, memories. Years later, still bugged. And they're remastering this? F me, no thanks lol
    Come check me out on Twitch, support your TA streamers - twitch.tv/leo_ascendent
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads