Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Halo 5: Guardians Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 23 October 15 at 17:14Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Halo 5: Guardians walkthrough
  • LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,406,770
    Posted on 25 October 15 at 23:40Permalink
    I should have a rough version of this up by Wednesday. We're going to pre-publish it again so folks can use what is there until it's 100% done. The only real hangup is the collectibles, as everything else is just a matter of getting it typed up.
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 18:28, Edited on 29 June 16 at 15:18 by LifeExpectancyPermalink
    Huzzah! Preliminary publish done. Let me know if there are any nooks and crannies to clean up folks! (PM is better than forum).
  • xDaffxDaff384,952
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead538,872
    Posted on 03 November 15 at 21:48, Edited on 03 November 15 at 22:24 by HolyHalfDeadPermalink
    I suggest you introduce the campaign, rather than just dive straight into the missions. What difficulty are people supposed to be doing it on? Only at the end do you mention And depending on which difficulty you played on, you'll unlock the corresponding achievement(s), which are all stackable. So if you went straight into Solo Legendary, you'll get all of the following: I think it would be nice for people to know that up front.

The most effective way to 100% the campaign without having to replay any missions is as follows:

Playthrough 1: Co-op on Heroic (most of the side-objective achievements are easier with two)
    Playthrough 2: Solo on Legendary (picking up any side-objective achievements you missed)

For Harbinger, just make sure if all three of your AI allies are dead at any point (three red X's, completely bled out), that you reload your checkpoint. This must be done on Legendary. Not true, the rest of my fireteam spent most of the mission dead, and I still got the achievement. You can check the solutions for confirmation.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 18 November 15 at 06:50Permalink
    Suggestions noted man. And yeah, the Harbinger thing was something I needed to revisit. Such are the growing pains of trying to ensure we had a WT up and ready for the users within a day-ish of launch. I was bustin' tail just to try and get strategies for everything locked down in time to get the WT written without it being too half-baked. Thanks man. :)
    Posted on 29 June 16 at 15:17Permalink
    Will get the score attack and warzone update done asap.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.