Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of October 26th, 2015

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm515,767
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:56
    Sashamorning said:Oh yeah, and... http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-elite-wireless-co...

Look at that. Guess there isn't a shortage at launch after all. Free expedited shipping, too. BB rewards points and all that good stuff to boot.
    I preordered from Gamestop because they were the first to accept preorders. I did look at both Amazon and Best Buy at the time. I do most of my preorders through Amazon because they have a low price guarantee and are easy to track. I get frequent flyer miles from Gamestop same as I get from Best Buy. I like all three stores and they each get good business from me each year.

I see that the Best Buy link you provided is no longer shipping and there is no store availability within 250 mi. Amazon, itself, does not have it but three of its 3rd party merchants have it beginning at the modest price of $296. The other two merchants are over $300.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 October 15 at 17:51
    Everyone is sold out now as far as I can tell, which is what I said I the first place. Hope you guys got it IF you wanted it.
    TRUMP 2016!!!!….......... And I'm a Democrat.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm515,767
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 18:00
    CounterInsurgnt said:Everyone is sold out now as far as I can tell, which is what I said I the first place. Hope you guys got it IF you wanted it.Yes, Gamestop gave me a call and said the one I preordered had come in. Gamestop just requires a down payment but, at the risk of making my good friend @Sashamorning cringe, I bit the bullet and paid for it in full.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 October 15 at 21:15
    Hahaha!
    TRUMP 2016!!!!….......... And I'm a Democrat.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.