The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: October 27th, 2015

• MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,527,209
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 13:43, Edited on 28 October 15 at 14:01 by MC PHILABUSTA
    Wow, bought the evil within when it came out , I would sure love the season pass discounted since I supported the game day one!.I really hate this horrible trend of digital bundle sales , there is no reason the pass can't be discounted separately . I'll pick up dead space 3 dlc for 5
  • Posted on 28 October 15 at 13:50
    rocking23nf said:titanfall for 5 bucks is a great value.yeah, scary!
    ...start at crazy, then work backwards.
  • Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:09
    Is Alice Madness returns a fun game?

Also sad that Costume Quest isn't on sale. Got the second last time it was on sale, I found it quite enjoyable. People seem to say the first is better though.
  • Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:10
    TITANFALL wth season pass is a steal
    GT: Mike United 007
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,348,709
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:11
    xPut Name Herex said:Alice Madness Returns and BloodRayne, two games I see on sale every once and a while, think to myself "maybe this time I'll get them", and then end up passing them entirely. It's a cycle laughSame here with Alice. I told myself last night I'd get it in a few days, and then realized I always do so I bought it right then and there laugh
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm578,976
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf578,956
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:38
    costume quest is very overrated, same boring fights over and over, same levels over and over. its a short, easy completion, but theres nothing special about this game.
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic514,448
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:38
    Why not also put Dead Space 2 and 3 up for sale instead of a damn 7 year old game?
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,527,209
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:39, Edited on 28 October 15 at 14:39 by MC PHILABUSTA
    I really enjoyed all the costume quest games :) a nice little something different and perfect lighthearted Halloween fun .. Cq1 is worth the price of admission , I wouldn't hold your breath and wait for a discount .
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo367,920
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 14:43, Edited on 28 October 15 at 14:43 by KBop a doo
    Dark Death 90 said:I think I'm going to get Zombi, PvZ, and Titanfall. But before I get Titanfall, does anyone know if anyone actually plays it anymore? Same with PvZ?If you're talking about the Xbox One version of Titanfall, it still has a population. I bought it when it was on sale a few months ago and haven't had any trouble finding matches. It's not 100,000 concurrent players or anything, but you'll have no trouble getting into a game. No idea about the Xbox 360 population.
  • PARAcainPARAcain446,367
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 15:11
    Titanfall $5 on Xbone but $4.99 on 360? What a ripoff :P
    ~ King Para
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 15:24
    King Drago II said:For anyone who has not played or even heard of Tales From Space, I highly recommend it. Easy and fun platformer, 5-6 hours to complete, and hilarious storyGetting this on your recommendation! It better not suck laugh
  • Posted on 28 October 15 at 15:35
    Dark Death 90 said:I think I'm going to get Zombi, PvZ, and Titanfall. But before I get Titanfall, does anyone know if anyone actually plays it anymore? Same with PvZ?Titanfall on the XB1 still has plenty of players online. Not to mention, if you are having a hard time finding lobbies, you can always use TA as a hub to set up sessions for gamingwink
    I'm an achievement whore
  • Mad HecticMad Hectic473,547
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 15:46
    Akatsuki Seven said:ill be getting titanfall for the 360. now i can run multiple console in an effort to speed up achievement gaining. on the fence bout dead space 3 and alice. for costume quest, can i buy it on the 360 and redownload for free on the one?No its two different platforms.
  • Mad HecticMad Hectic473,547
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 15:48
    alklein92201 said:xPut Name Herex said:Alice Madness Returns and BloodRayne, two games I see on sale every once and a while, think to myself "maybe this time I'll get them", and then end up passing them entirely. It's a cycle laughSame here with Alice. I told myself last night I'd get it in a few days, and then realized I always do so I bought it right then and there laughAlice a good game. A solid 3d Platformer.
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 15:53
    Cellar Attic said:Why not also put Dead Space 2 and 3 up for sale instead of a damn 7 year old game?There are not digital versions of either of those games. Dead Space 1 is on the only one on the marketplace. Remember they have trouble implementing double disc games to the downloadable marketplace, which Dead Space 2 and 3 both are. Same thing with Splinter Cell Blacklist, and some other games.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,348,709
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 16:33
    Mad Hectic said:alklein92201 said:xPut Name Herex said:Alice Madness Returns and BloodRayne, two games I see on sale every once and a while, think to myself "maybe this time I'll get them", and then end up passing them entirely. It's a cycle laughSame here with Alice. I told myself last night I'd get it in a few days, and then realized I always do so I bought it right then and there laughAlice a good game. A solid 3d Platformer.Yup, loved the original on PC, never got more than an hour or two into the new one.
  • Nit0rinNit0rin581,919
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 17:21
    Cant find on xbox one The Evil Within "Digital Bundle". Also on xbox.com says page not found?? PS:I'm in Canada
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 October 15 at 17:26
    Nit0rin said:Cant find on xbox one The Evil Within "Digital Bundle". Also on xbox.com says page not found?? PS:I'm in CanadaI see it on my dashboard but I'm in North America
    t-t-t-today junior
  • ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike186,069
    Posted on 28 October 15 at 17:26
    My immediate reaction was how great Dead Space 3 is for that price but then realized it was the dlc. I wonder how many people bought it thinking they were getting the full game? Looks like the full game isn't available from Xbox Live.
    Less work, more play!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.