The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: October 27th, 2015

• DOBOSTAR247DOBOSTAR247245,563
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 12:19
    FinderKeeper said:4.99 for Alice: Madness Returns is a good enough sale price to get me to pull the trigger. I'd get Titanfall but I have an aversion to online multiplayer in shooter games and Titanfall is all online multiplayer... winkI too have an aversion to online multiplayer, but Titanfall's is a blast!
  • QuadrahandsQuadrahands527,550
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 12:33
    BAYTAN ONE said:Hello,

Someone can confirm me that with a code of 14 days trial for gold I can have the discount related to deal with gold?
    I don't think so, the trials don't give full gold access. My buddy was on a gold trial a while ago and told me that he couldn't get the GwG that month. I'm not positive about how deals/sales are affected but if I had to guess I would guess that you don't get the sales prices.

Kind of shitty of M$ if you ask me, it isn't really a gold trial, more of a gold-lite.
    I went outside once, the graphics were amazing but the characters and storyline were truly awful.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,577,199
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 14:14
    BAYTAN ONE said:Hello,

Someone can confirm me that with a code of 14 days trial for gold I can have the discount related to deal with gold?
    You need a minimum of a month Gold subscription to access Deals with Gold and Games with Gold.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo415,358
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 15:39
    If you are on the fence about Alice, I would suggest getting it. I was going to wait on it, since most physical Xbox 360 copies are dirt cheap these days, but I changed my mind when I saw Gamestop was asking $20 used (USD) and Amazon and Ebay were $12-15.

From this sale I ended up with both Dead Island games, Mutant Blobs, and Alice. Spent $14 on 4 games instead of $60 on Halo 5 (I'm trying to save)! Thanks for the recommendations everyone.
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE1,431,783
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 16:33
    Many thanks guys for the info.
  • WEB 78OWEB 78O623,509
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 17:54
    When I got the pm notifying me of Dead Space series news, I almost jumped for joy thinking it was a sequel announcement... facepalmcry

Should'a known it was Halloween related sales... oh well, here's to hoping
    JBB
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead787,576
    Posted on 31 October 15 at 12:53, Edited on 31 October 15 at 12:54 by HolyHalfDead
    Nit0rin said:Cant find on xbox one The Evil Within "Digital Bundle". Also on xbox.com says page not found?? PS:I'm in CanadaI noticed that the bundle is not available in Canada when I was checking the prices. I suggest you change the region of xbox.com and buy it from the US. If you need some US dollars, you can buy $1 gift cards from microsoft.com.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads