The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: October 27th, 2015

• DOBOSTAR247DOBOSTAR247231,107
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 12:19
    FinderKeeper said:4.99 for Alice: Madness Returns is a good enough sale price to get me to pull the trigger. I'd get Titanfall but I have an aversion to online multiplayer in shooter games and Titanfall is all online multiplayer... winkI too have an aversion to online multiplayer, but Titanfall's is a blast!
  • QuadrahandsQuadrahands464,106
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 12:33
    BAYTAN ONE said:Hello,

Someone can confirm me that with a code of 14 days trial for gold I can have the discount related to deal with gold?
    I don't think so, the trials don't give full gold access. My buddy was on a gold trial a while ago and told me that he couldn't get the GwG that month. I'm not positive about how deals/sales are affected but if I had to guess I would guess that you don't get the sales prices.

Kind of shitty of M$ if you ask me, it isn't really a gold trial, more of a gold-lite.
    I went outside once, the graphics were amazing but the characters and storyline were truly awful.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,324,446
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 14:14
    BAYTAN ONE said:Hello,

Someone can confirm me that with a code of 14 days trial for gold I can have the discount related to deal with gold?
    You need a minimum of a month Gold subscription to access Deals with Gold and Games with Gold.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo376,531
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 15:39
    If you are on the fence about Alice, I would suggest getting it. I was going to wait on it, since most physical Xbox 360 copies are dirt cheap these days, but I changed my mind when I saw Gamestop was asking $20 used (USD) and Amazon and Ebay were $12-15.

From this sale I ended up with both Dead Island games, Mutant Blobs, and Alice. Spent $14 on 4 games instead of $60 on Halo 5 (I'm trying to save)! Thanks for the recommendations everyone.
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE1,156,761
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 16:33
    Many thanks guys for the info.
  • JamesGames83JamesGames83549,708
    Posted on 29 October 15 at 17:54
    When I got the pm notifying me of Dead Space series news, I almost jumped for joy thinking it was a sequel announcement... facepalmcry

Should'a known it was Halloween related sales... oh well, here's to hoping
    JBB
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead678,164
    Posted on 31 October 15 at 12:53, Edited on 31 October 15 at 12:54 by HolyHalfDead
    Nit0rin said:Cant find on xbox one The Evil Within "Digital Bundle". Also on xbox.com says page not found?? PS:I'm in CanadaI noticed that the bundle is not available in Canada when I was checking the prices. I suggest you change the region of xbox.com and buy it from the US. If you need some US dollars, you can buy $1 gift cards from microsoft.com.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.