Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games With Gold Announced for November

• MehanizamMehanizam349,162
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 12:43
    DeadlyName0 said:Mehanizam said:I wrote an email to codemasters...thanks DeadlyName0No problem, but it would have been better to phone them as you would get a direct answer from them. Now we gonna have to wait more than a week for a response on email.
    I couldn't phone them myself, because of the ridiculous charges here in my country.
    Germany here so phone calls to UK would be pricey too :-)
  • Posted on 01 November 15 at 12:43
    Phoenix C64 said:DeadlyName0 said:I couldn't phone them myself, because of the ridiculous charges here in my country.and even if you could... you do realize it's sunday, right?Oh damn! I thought they work on Sundays.
  • Posted on 01 November 15 at 12:45
    Mehanizam said:DeadlyName0 said:Mehanizam said:I wrote an email to codemasters...thanks DeadlyName0No problem, but it would have been better to phone them as you would get a direct answer from them. Now we gonna have to wait more than a week for a response on email.
    I couldn't phone them myself, because of the ridiculous charges here in my country.
    Germany here so phone calls to UK would be pricey too :-)
    Yes indeed.
  • JullianGGJullianGG937,535
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 13:27, Edited on 01 November 15 at 13:28 by JullianGG
    What a horrible time to run out of gold
    AzReL v
  • Posted on 01 November 15 at 14:21
    Besides.. who do you guys think would be answering their phone calls? Certainly not the developers. Their PR representative will be back on work tomorrow, see my email, and hopefully forward to the right person.

From there we can only hope that they realise how horrible customer handling it is. The easiest for them would be to take the hit and remove the price tag for the VIP pass. It could be done within a week if my hunch about the system works. Guesses, not facts.

I will of course keep everyone updated on this thread;
    I got it from the Games With Gold but still asks for VIP pass?
    So trying to get gamingirl.com back on track and active. Be sure to jump by and check it out!
  • matdanmatdan796,028
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 14:34
    Twinkling82 said:Besides.. who do you guys think would be answering their phone calls? Certainly not the developers. Their PR representative will be back on work tomorrow, see my email, and hopefully forward to the right person.

From there we can only hope that they realise how horrible customer handling it is. The easiest for them would be to take the hit and remove the price tag for the VIP pass. It could be done within a week if my hunch about the system works. Guesses, not facts.

I would prefer to see Ubisoft and Codemasters completely remove their online passes, such a rubbish idea that at least EA had the sense to completely remove from all games. (Except some sports games)
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • SpilnerSpilner877,663
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 14:41
    I think they both did away with them or at least ubi did.
  • Posted on 01 November 15 at 14:58, Edited on 01 November 15 at 14:58 by DeadlyName0
    Twinkling82 said:Besides.. who do you guys think would be answering their phone calls? Certainly not the developers. Their PR representative will be back on work tomorrow, see my email, and hopefully forward to the right person.

Thank you, me too I have sent them an email, I will put the answer there!
  • matdanmatdan796,028
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 15:17
    Spilner said:I think they both did away with them or at least ubi did.Codemaster still does it and so does 2K. Ubisoft stopped but never removed it from old games like EA did.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • T r a s k xT r a s k x1,367,732
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 17:35
    Is there something going on with the achievements unlocking because i just downloaded pneuma,done the first 3 levels and got no achievements.Same thing happened when i was playing shadow of mordor a few hours before.Can anyone suggest anything as i've looked online and found nothing.
  • Posted on 01 November 15 at 17:56
    achievements not unlocking is just a problem with microsofts servers. they'll unlock eventually
  • Posted on 01 November 15 at 18:22
    Chunky Ninja said:Is there something going on with the achievements unlocking because i just downloaded pneuma,done the first 3 levels and got no achievements.Same thing happened when i was playing shadow of mordor a few hours before.Can anyone suggest anything as i've looked online and found nothing.Be sure you are connected to Live while playing on X1 and want to see the pops.
    So trying to get gamingirl.com back on track and active. Be sure to jump by and check it out!
  • T r a s k xT r a s k x1,367,732
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 20:33
    Cheers guys,it didn't even come up done unlocking like it does sometimes.I'll try again later.
  • MCRECORDS24MCRECORDS24559,539
    Posted on 01 November 15 at 22:49
    looking forward to Knight Squad
  • Posted on 02 November 15 at 02:33
    Chunky Ninja said:Cheers guys,it didn't even come up done unlocking like it does sometimes.I'll try again later.This recently happened to me in Life is Strange. Took about 2-3 weeks for the achievement to randomly pop. Didn't say unlocking during that time
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead607,629
    Posted on 04 November 15 at 04:43, Edited on 04 November 15 at 04:46 by HolyHalfDead
    Hwasuto said:I just checked xbox.com and it looks like the VIP pass is free for Gold members now!toast and to all those that brought it to the attention of Codemasters and Microsoft.

DiRT 3 and VIP Pass FREE until 15th November 2015 (Gold Exclusive)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 04 November 15 at 05:42
    guys it still has $40 in DLC
  • Posted on 04 November 15 at 07:59
    I was hoping for Forza Horizon. Hopefully when they release their bc list, Horizon will be on that list, then it'll be GWG for sure since it's Microsoft published; hopefully Portal as well.
  • Posted on 04 November 15 at 11:53
    Quick Twosie said:guys it still has $40 in DLCThat I don't care about. GwG games have never included DLC's.

I can imagine Portal and Horizon getting on Gold.. I just don't hope so, because I've got the games already.
  • MoneyShot360MoneyShot360648,210
    Posted on 05 November 15 at 17:44
    This is a stupid question, but how do I get access to the Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One? I queued them up for DL on xbox.com, but they don't show up in My Games and Apps or in the list to choose to DL. What am I doing wrong?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.