Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Games With Gold Announced for November

• SpilnerSpilner877,575
    Posted on 05 November 15 at 18:40
    MoneyShot360 said:This is a stupid question, but how do I get access to the Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One? I queued them up for DL on xbox.com, but they don't show up in My Games and Apps or in the list to choose to DL. What am I doing wrong?Dirt 3s not shown up yet, they would usually show in the 'ready to install' section of your my games and apps... app
  • Posted on 05 November 15 at 19:07
    MoneyShot360 said:This is a stupid question, but how do I get access to the Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One? I queued them up for DL on xbox.com, but they don't show up in My Games and Apps or in the list to choose to DL. What am I doing wrong?If you aren't part of the preview program, wait for the update on november 15th.
    So trying to get gamingirl.com back on track and active. Be sure to jump by and check it out!
  • ElyohElyoh911,975
    Posted on 05 November 15 at 19:15
    Twinkling82 said:MoneyShot360 said:This is a stupid question, but how do I get access to the Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One? I queued them up for DL on xbox.com, but they don't show up in My Games and Apps or in the list to choose to DL. What am I doing wrong?If you aren't part of the preview program, wait for the update on november 15th.12th.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • MoneyShot360MoneyShot360648,636
    Posted on 05 November 15 at 19:40
    Twinkling82 said:MoneyShot360 said:This is a stupid question, but how do I get access to the Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One? I queued them up for DL on xbox.com, but they don't show up in My Games and Apps or in the list to choose to DL. What am I doing wrong?If you aren't part of the preview program, wait for the update on november 15th.I am part of the preview program and have been playing another backwards compatible games for a while (Hexic). I also have had the newest dashboard for over a week.
  • SpilnerSpilner877,575
    Posted on 05 November 15 at 19:46
    As I said, dirt 3 hasn't appeared as a backwards compatible game yet.
  • MoneyShot360MoneyShot360648,636
    Posted on 05 November 15 at 22:21
    Spilner said:As I said, dirt 3 hasn't appeared as a backwards compatible game yet.Sorry, missed your post. Thanks for the info.
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz463,425
    Posted on 06 November 15 at 09:06
    MoneyShot360 said:Spilner said:As I said, dirt 3 hasn't appeared as a backwards compatible game yet.Sorry, missed your post. Thanks for the info.Yeah I believe the list will be released to view on the 9th and official rollout the 12th so after the 12th all the other "backwards compatible" games will be available. For now it's just the preview ones that we've always had such as hexic, mass effect etc.

Apologies if I've repeated the obvious but wanted to clarify.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,327,114
    Posted on 17 November 15 at 14:51
    Just letting you know, this news post isn't tagged "SALE" like the other "Games With Gold Announced for [...]" news posts. I figure it was just forgotten.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.