Game Discussion: CastleStorm – Definitive Edition Forum

Fear No One thread

AuthorMessage
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 07 November 15 at 16:28
I want to 1k this game and I'm ticked because this game's net code is such a PoS I can't and the guy willing to help everyone in TA's solution keeps having his rank reset

efforts to find a workaround have been non-existent

SO

if you're like me and really want this stupid achievement (and the other on-line ones), please send me a friend request over XBL. Hopefully we can come up with a better solution that doesn't involve waiting for a single guy to rank up on a game nobody freaking plays ever.

the only problem I foresee are connection issues.
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 14 January 16 at 23:26
I've only ever gotten a handful of message about this. I got another yesterday. I've basically given up trying to find a workaround. The online achievements are the only things I need to 100% this game. The servers for this game are completely dead. Getting the on-line stuff should be an extremely easy thing to do.

I've tried with 3 separate people to play a ranked game. I have never been able to connect with any of them. Ever.

I can't determine if its my connection (doubtful), the net code is that broken or busted, or if its some sort of console update/compatibility issue.

If I can successfully get an online game started, I might get aggressive experimenting on how to bypass the intentional or unintentional anti-boosting issue
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 16 January 16 at 06:35
Ok! Coincidentally I managed to connect to someone today. Continuously. Played like 6 games with them.

Game does have some sort of anti-boost thing. Guy I played with won 4 or 5 games. Leaderboard only counted 1 win.

Later in the night, someone else messaged me and wanted to try connecting. Result was the same spinning gears for 10 minutes and finally a connection error message.

game has distinct match making issues. its definitely this game and not XBL, One hardware, or internet modem/router set-ups.
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 16 January 16 at 06:45
now searching with 2 other people. no one can connect to each other. spinning gears forever :(

game is a piece of crap
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 24 January 16 at 01:22
finished this achievement today
wasn't able to do it without setting up a session with unlimited slots
22 (give or take) joined
only managed to connect with the same 5 out of the whole group.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 31 March 18 at 15:05
I connnected with my guy but the game wouldn’t count any of his wins. I need somebody whose level 3 for this achievement. If anyone knows someone who is level 3 who could help me out please let me know. I’ll be able to pay back in any way
Pseudo Troll
Pseudo Troll
Posted on 28 May 18 at 03:05
I have a second account that I am willing to level up, I just need people to win against to get to the required level.

Message me if your interested
klobeast
klobeast
Posted on 21 October 18 at 03:21
Anyone willing to boost this? I have a second account. If we get him to level 2 he will roll over and lose to you.

Anyone know how many wins it takes to reach level 2?
Caeliss
Caeliss
Posted on 12 March 19 at 08:07
Hey there,

I also have a second account and am desperately searching for someone to boost this with. Its the only one i still need. Send me a friend request if you wanna try and Exchange this achievements

Gamertag: Caeliss
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 29 June 19 at 20:51
Just adding to this forum in the vain hope we can get a few of us interested in getting this done...we need at least a few, and based on my experiences with matchmaking I believe we need to be in similar regions. I'm UK, so maybe I could connect with Europe as well?
Legohead 1977
IR0NEag1e
IR0NEag1e
Posted on 04 July 19 at 12:52
Hi Legohead,

Do you want to try this at some point?

Thanks,

Tom
SlayingUrchin3
Posted on 04 July 19 at 19:22
I'm up for getting this aswell along with Legohead, I have a dummy account I can level up, would just need enough different people to play against and actually connect to get it up to rank 2
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 05 July 19 at 13:36
Despite what I have just messaged, if we can get your dummy account up to rank two by trading wins we can eventually, hopefully all get this. If there are any other UK or Europe based players feel free to join us tonight and we'll see if we can get it done! (I'm not trying to exclude those from further afield...it's just the matchmaking is terrible!)
Legohead 1977
X30 Floki
X30 Floki
Posted on 11 July 19 at 16:38
Anyone still Need the online Achievements? My wife and I have two Xboxes, but we cant find each other. So we might Need some help.
InsipidEye
InsipidEye
Posted on 17 August 19 at 14:19
Anyone rank two on this game, would greatly appreciate a win over someone 😋
C.Parker
Streamkid
Streamkid
Posted on 19 August 19 at 00:31
Level 1 here. Anyone higher wanting to lend a helping hand?
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 19 August 19 at 16:07
The only way to do this would be for a group of us to get together and trade wins.
Legohead 1977
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 02 September 19 at 20:51
I have a dummy account but I could rank up and then help all those who helped me rank up that dummy account get the achievement assuming that everyone’s on level one.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 05 September 19 at 17:12
I have tried ranking up a dummy account, but the online is now glitched. I can't get more than a single win even if i win against 2 or more different accounts. My friend tried against several accounts to rank himself up as well, and it didn't work.

We need a hero. Does anyone who has a rank 2 or higher able to give me a win? matching up seems easy now, but my friends have been reset and can't help since we can't rank up any longer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.