Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

Got my NUMBER 1 nom de guerre at Advance 2-2

AuthorMessage
ZXEVA
ZXEVA
Posted on 07 November 15 at 19:34, Edited on 07 November 15 at 19:36 by ZXEVA
http://imgur.com/mUPrZvB.jpg

http://imgur.com/u8zSNuz.jpg

Never thought I could make it.....but I did. The most influence person in my journey was LP2 PS3, who set a higher record when I was in challenge, and sent me an earlier congratulation to encourage me when I won the 2nd place. He also said he will beat my record after I get my NUMBER nom, because he intend to get all 51 WRs at the same time, but he will wait for me.

Today I flash the WR, twice in one day! What a journey! Filled with gratitude in my heart, I wrote a letter to LP2 PS3:

Hi, just want to tell you that I got my NUMBER 1 nom, now you can come back and break my record. :)

I wanna say thank you, without you I couldn't make an achievement that I never thought I could. I set my goal at 7.8 second before you beat the previous champion. To be honestly I was mad at you at that time, because you make my journey to the NUMBER 1 nom become harder, I have to beat your record less than 7.7 second and I doubted I could. But finally, after a month, I broke the record twice in one day. First was 7.565, the other was 7.433 which is the WR in 2-2 now. Can't believe I could get there but I did. I make my dream come true, and it's a beautiful dream.

Leave the record with 7.433 to you, we all know there is still a large space to build the rule and I believe you will get there soon.

Thank you, my enemy, my teacher. :)
Achievement won: 43505, TA Ratio: 2.4205, Completion:42.09%, 2015/1/08
Raikou xHakumen
Posted on 07 November 15 at 22:23
ZXEVA said:http://imgur.com/mUPrZvB.jpg

http://imgur.com/u8zSNuz.jpg

Never thought I could make it.....but I did. The most influence person in my journey was LP2 PS3, who set a higher record when I was in challenge, and sent me an earlier congratulation to encourage me when I won the 2nd place. He also said he will beat my record after I get my NUMBER nom, because he intend to get all 51 WRs at the same time, but he will wait for me.

Today I flash the WR, twice in one day! What a journey! Filled with gratitude in my heart, I wrote a letter to LP2 PS3:

Hi, just want to tell you that I got my NUMBER 1 nom, now you can come back and break my record. :)

I wanna say thank you, without you I couldn't make an achievement that I never thought I could. I set my goal at 7.8 second before you beat the previous champion. To be honestly I was mad at you at that time, because you make my journey to the NUMBER 1 nom become harder, I have to beat your record less than 7.7 second and I doubted I could. But finally, after a month, I broke the record twice in one day. First was 7.565, the other was 7.433 which is the WR in 2-2 now. Can't believe I could get there but I did. I make my dream come true, and it's a beautiful dream.

Leave the record with 7.433 to you, we all know there is still a large space to build the rule and I believe you will get there soon.

Thank you, my enemy, my teacher. :)
CONGRATULATIONS man. Another one rides the bus for 1000G. The bad news is that my GOLD expired and I won't get another until Christmas. We can play it on December-January to get all cheevs.

My enemy, my teacher hahahahahaha. That one is good.

He'll beat you so quick, the only thing that is giving him headaches is my own WR on 5-2 ADV.

I setted up 4 WR's , 2 on X360 and 2 on PS3.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 08 November 15 at 15:04
I got my world record in 10 minutes. 5-2 is easy.
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 08 November 15 at 16:08
Congrats!
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 08 November 15 at 18:48
congratulations, determination pays off
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 09 November 15 at 01:03
Congrats! Taking half a second off the old time is no easy feat
I dont give up, giving up is for faggots - IMakke
Xystra
Xystra
Posted on 09 November 15 at 09:33
congrats on the #1 ! now it's harder for me to ever get one.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 09 November 15 at 11:11
Nice man, well done! toast
Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 09 November 15 at 15:56
I'm going to politely ask that nobody anywhere ever beat any more world records until I get around to rebuying this game and doing it myself smile

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 November 15 at 17:19
Have fun with that...
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 November 15 at 13:30
7.4 secs, damn, xbox still in the 7 seconds range -_- lmfao
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.