Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Forum

Phantom Achievement Glitch

AuthorMessage
Wwren417
Wwren417
Posted on 13 November 15 at 13:45
Just a warning but I just got Evie all her stealth skills and the achievement did not pop. In fact i also got her to level 10 and that did not work either. I was able to get the Bartitsu one but nothing popped for Evie. Unless this pops later for me I have a feeling I will have to do all this again just for that one.
IvoryChercius
Posted on 13 November 15 at 20:10
I have the same problem right now...
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 13 November 15 at 21:33
Have either of you installed the "New Xbox One Experience"? I completed the game last night after installing the new dashboard and the Sequence 9 and 100% achievements didn't unlock (yes, I do have 100% in all the main memories).

I tried replaying the last memory as this also happened to a friend of mine. He did that and both achievements unlocked. I was not so lucky, so I am probably going to play Seq. 9 over again.
Wwren417
Wwren417
Posted on 13 November 15 at 22:07
Thx I will try that. I did install the new update but I also unlocked other achievements in another game that afternoon/evening and they popped but this one did not. I will that it and see what the results are and reply back.
Wwren417
Wwren417
Posted on 14 November 15 at 05:47
I tried replaying Seq 9 and another Seq. I did not 100% and neither time did it pop. I tried leveling Jacob to level 10 and that one did not pop either.
Wwren417
Wwren417
Posted on 14 November 15 at 20:56
It looks like the phantom achievement was just that a phantom because it looks like it was part of those that did not unlock till later like other people have talked about.
IvoryChercius
Posted on 14 November 15 at 22:22
I have completed Seq. 3; no achievements.
Today finished Seq. 4 and I got that one.

Do you guys think I need to restart my game?
IvoryChercius
Posted on 15 November 15 at 14:07
I have the missing achievements now..
RYN16
RYN16
Posted on 15 December 15 at 21:33
I didn't get the achievement for sequence 7 and its not showing as done unlocking any advice on how to fix this?
MuerteFeroz
Posted on 23 February 17 at 05:32
I have finished the game and DLC absolutely with 100% and i cant unlock achivemente Phantom and Wonder of the Age.

I also deleted save file in console, played offline and reached lvl 10 and all skills with evie, then go online, but nothing.

Any ideas of how to fix it? This two achievements are the only pendings for me.
New xDante1986
Posted on 30 December 17 at 22:06
I unlocked Phantom normaly but Bartitsu is glitched for me....showing 100% nothing unlocked...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.