Game Info Submission Archive: Gems of War Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Gems of War - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Gems of War

AuthorMessage
Posted on 19 November 15 at 14:56
RazorPriest has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Gems of War:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RazorPriest for Gems of War

RazorPriest said:All you need to do to capture a kingdom is to spend a certain amount of gold on it, so it gets a store flag.
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 03 December 15 at 03:12
Thanks for the submission, RazorPriest.

From the solutions, it looks like spending coins to get troops is not mandatory as you can get troops as quest rewards and other ways that don't involve purchases.

We added level to the kingdom achievements as well as it appears that you need to be a certain level to capture them.

Let us know if those changes look good. toast
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 03 December 15 at 05:05
There are nowhere near enough quest reward troops to get as many as you need. Most will have to be bought, however the keys you use to buy them can be acquired through doing tasks, so meh.

As for kingdoms, I didn't notice a level requirement, but I bought them all quite late so I wouldn't know.
What can change the nature of a man?
Posted on 07 December 15 at 16:56
This post was archived by Senior Chupon
Posted on 19 June 17 at 01:43
DrSchlepenstein has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Title Update 3 for Gems of War:

DrSchlepenstein said:
Gems of WarThe Other Side of DawnThe The Other Side of Dawn achievement in Gems of War worth 57 pointsComplete all of your Guild Wars battles in a single week.

This achievement is no longer unobtainable. A patch was released 6/18/17 that fixes the issues.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 19 June 17 at 01:46, Edited on 19 June 17 at 01:48 by ChinDocta
Thanks for the submission, DrSchlepenstein. We've flagged this achievement correctly now.
Posted on 19 June 17 at 01:51
This post was archived by BulletLukey
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.