Game Info Submission Archive: Gems of War

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Gems of War - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Gems of War

• Information
  • Mike MarcelaisMike Marcelais1,255,528
    Posted on 03 December 15 at 03:12
    Thanks for the submission, RazorPriest.

From the solutions, it looks like spending coins to get troops is not mandatory as you can get troops as quest rewards and other ways that don't involve purchases.

We added level to the kingdom achievements as well as it appears that you need to be a certain level to capture them.

Let us know if those changes look good. toast
  • AwooAwoo2,210,830
    Posted on 03 December 15 at 05:05
    There are nowhere near enough quest reward troops to get as many as you need. Most will have to be bought, however the keys you use to buy them can be acquired through doing tasks, so meh.

As for kingdoms, I didn't notice a level requirement, but I bought them all quite late so I wouldn't know.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Information
    Posted on 07 December 15 at 16:56
    This post was archived by Senior Chupon
  • Information
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta2,858,881
    Posted on 19 June 17 at 01:46, Edited on 19 June 17 at 01:48 by ChinDocta
    Thanks for the submission, DrSchlepenstein. We've flagged this achievement correctly now.
  • Information
    Posted on 19 June 17 at 01:51
    This post was archived by BulletLukey
  • Information
    Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:45
    Awoo has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Gems of War Achievements:

Awoo said:
    Gems of WarKind of a Big DealThe Kind of a Big Deal achievement in Gems of War worth 76 pointsReach 1,000 Total Underworld Renown

See "People Know Me".

Gems of WarPeople Know MeThe People Know Me achievement in Gems of War worth 97 pointsReach 5,000 Total Underworld Renown

There is no way to lose renown, so I don't see why these are marked as cumulative-. They aren't even cumulative+ since you can't just do the same thing over and over to earn renown, rather you have to clear increasingly difficult challenges within each faction to make progress.

• MichalKVMichalKV1,049,857
    Posted on 12 December 18 at 07:07
    Thank you for your submission Awoo. We have removed Cumulative flag from both achievements.
  • Information
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 10:09
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 03:39, Edited on 18 January 19 at 03:39 by ChinDocta
    Thanks for the submission, Quickdontdie. We've now removed the Time Consuming flag from this achievement.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Information
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 08:10
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • Information
    Posted on 10 July 19 at 12:56
    Thanks for the submission, Deco76BR. This has now been updated.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Information
    Posted on 11 July 19 at 10:00
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • Information
    Posted on 12 September 19 at 19:31
    DrMmmPie has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Gems of War Achievements:

DrMmmPie said:
    Gems of WarPower Up!The Power Up! achievement in Gems of War worth 32 pointsReach Kingdom Power Level 2

Level up the achievement "I have the power" found in TU9 has a similar achievement, only thing different is this is level 2 while the other one is level 5

• MichalKVMichalKV1,049,857
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 06:46
    Thank you for the submission DrMmmPie. We have added Level flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 07 December 19 at 22:08
    Thanks for the submission, StK JR. It no longer takes more than 20 hours to progress from level 50-100 and as such this achievement does not fit within our description of Time Consuming. We will not be making any changes at this time.
    GI Flagging Manager
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads