Windows 10 Black Friday 10 Cent Sale

AuthorMessage
ALollz
ALollz
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:13
Yay! Time for some easy completions!!!
CanadianWhizKid
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:18
TheOtherBarber said:CanadianWhizKid said:TheOtherBarber said:I just LOVE how Windows 8 games are only discounted on a Windows 10 PC! Thanks Microsoft! angryWhat if you used IE on the Xbox One? Would it see it as W10, since that was much of the integration from the last update? Just throwing that out there. Gonna try when I get home.I have no idea, I'd try if I had an Xbox One... smile:(

But, no, doesn't work, fyi.
Veedrock
Veedrock
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:21
TheOtherBarber said:I just LOVE how Windows 8 games are only discounted on a Windows 10 PC! Thanks Microsoft! angryTo Microsoft, they're just Windows games.
Arno Vicidorian
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:28
I think I'll pick up Pirates, Hitman, Hydro Thunder, Ilimilo, and Rayman dance
PiCkLE SQU1D
PiCkLE SQU1D
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:29
Great deals, I only had $0.68 on my account so I went with 6 of the games.
'Twas I who fucked the dragon Fuckalizing fuckaloo And if you try to fuck with me Then I shall fuck you too
PARAcain
PARAcain
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:33
Dominator Dale said:Well, I've been reluctant to upgrade; but, I might have to now. Has anyone had problems with Steam games since updating to Win 10?Steam games work fine for me :)
~ King Para
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:45
Oh man I thought these were windows phone games for some reason. But some are cross buy like Hitman so it's like .5 for 2 games. Great deals IMO
iAMxYUNGxGxBABY
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 20 November 15 at 23:57, Edited on 20 November 15 at 23:57 by JumboWario
Unfortunately, I already owned about 2/3 of these games. Luckily, I had 0.42 cents in my account and it was just enough to pick up the 4 games I did not own. Saved $23 dollars! If you do not own any of the games on sale, definitely pick them up, even if you are not interested in playing them any time soon because they will never be this cheap again.

By spending a mere $1.70, you can save over $65 on all 17 Xbox-enabled games!
Game On.
RC
RC
Posted on 21 November 15 at 00:04
PARAcain said:Dominator Dale said:Well, I've been reluctant to upgrade; but, I might have to now. Has anyone had problems with Steam games since updating to Win 10?Steam games work fine for me :)Thanks smile
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 21 November 15 at 00:15
HolyHa1fDead said:punkyliar said:If anybody notices any others, note them in the thread and I'll add them to the list.You can't put a ' in a link on TA! Use this link instead 10-cent Game DealsThanks for the new link! I realised what was wrong but couldn't find another way of making it work without using a third-party url shortener.
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 21 November 15 at 00:53
I don't give a dam about win 8 I just won't to know when TA are gonig to tells us what sales are for x1 and 360
Goggs25
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 21 November 15 at 01:03
hmm i just bought 5 games with my old expired CC without noticing. it still allowed the game to buy/install. am i gonna get banned for this? it wasnt intentional.

microsoft must not instant check credit cards.
Danzo51196
134,191 134,191 GamerScore
Danzo51196
Posted on 21 November 15 at 01:52
What's everyone's (international guys) work around the address part? Would one of those address gen's be my best bet or what? I'm hopeless socializing so I don't have any friends in the US.
Bigdanzo51169 - Happy Gaming!
Axess
Axess
Posted on 21 November 15 at 01:57
Cool, think I'll get all of them.
Apocalypse Kane
Apocalypse Kane
Posted on 21 November 15 at 02:03
ronnie42 said:Bit annoying to see this being US only.cry
Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 21 November 15 at 02:05
I don't want to upgrade yet to Win10.
I'll probably set up a VM on my laptop to buy them, then download them on the real laptop.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
coip
coip
Posted on 21 November 15 at 02:05
If I already own a game and my account is tied to that computer, it won't let my wife buy the same game because she already has the "download right" to the games I already own (since it's a shared PC). But, as universal purchases have trickle-down effects to our Windows Phones, I'd like to take advantage of some of these 10-cents deals for her too, but I cannot figure out an easy way to purchase the game with her account on a computer where I'm the administrator (i.e. all the computers in our house).

On a side note, I don't really get how these sales work: clearly Microsoft is paying some of these third-parties (not just games, but music and movies too) a lot of money to sell their content so cheaply. Are they just eating the costs hoping it will have ripple effects of more people upgrading to Windows 10 and using the Store?
MCRECORDS24
MCRECORDS24
Posted on 21 November 15 at 02:06
the game worth it?
Jay Insomniak
Jay Insomniak
Posted on 21 November 15 at 02:56
range is good said:If I already own a game and my account is tied to that computer, it won't let my wife buy the same game because she already has the "download right" to the games I already own (since it's a shared PC). But, as universal purchases have trickle-down effects to our Windows Phones, I'd like to take advantage of some of these 10-cents deals for her too, but I cannot figure out an easy way to purchase the game with her account on a computer where I'm the administrator (i.e. all the computers in our house).

On a side note, I don't really get how these sales work: clearly Microsoft is paying some of these third-parties (not just games, but music and movies too) a lot of money to sell their content so cheaply. Are they just eating the costs hoping it will have ripple effects of more people upgrading to Windows 10 and using the Store?
Have you tried to buy them off the website?
My favourite colour is red
xstevez
xstevez
Posted on 21 November 15 at 03:51
Beware of AWOK, its pretty unplayable on Win10. Sized wrong, cursor isn't synced + I cant get it to connect to Live
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.