The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Black Friday Sale Kicks Off

• Posted on 21 November 15 at 11:58
    Forza 6 for £41? What a bargain! roll
    Follow me on YouTube and Twitter @EnjoyableCoffee
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,358
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 12:12
    SneezeSomeMilk said:Apologies that this is a day late. As you can probably tell, it did not take a short time to compile.I prefer a good list over a quick list. It's worth the wait. Thank you for your work.Agreed, I only snagged Blues & Bullets
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 November 15 at 12:41
    spyrobo said:Mad max and wasteland 2 sadly not on the listcryGet a physical used of wasteland for 19.99 on gamefly rite now.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • Posted on 21 November 15 at 12:46
    Handsome collection is showing as £18 on my screen. And pre sequel is cheaper on disc
    If at first you don't succeed,boost.
  • MattQuin89MattQuin89695,083
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 13:05
    JBtorres said:ZNMS said:What a list. There's bound to be something for everyone no matter how old some of the games listed are.If anyone is unsure, the Major Nelson feed has all of the games listed and has a backwards compatible (yes/no) next to every gameGood spot, thank you!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 November 15 at 13:22, Edited on 21 November 15 at 13:23 by
    A very underwhelming sale.
    Not like we haven't seen the majority of these games on sale before roll
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • ZaccaZacca526,009
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 13:39
    Just something, Evlove Digital Delux is only $29.98 AUD
  • R1KM4NR1KM4N1,072,852
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 13:55
    Picked up quite a few games yesterday and looking forward to getting Batman: Blackgate later today. Been waiting for that to go on sale for a while.
  • Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:15
    The Telltale Game Collection is mine.
  • o DEEVIUS oo DEEVIUS o621,802
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:24
    Thanks for the article, always better to wait for TA to do this, makes it much easier to review and think about what you'd like.

I'm so tempted to get Fallout NV again, I just loved walking those desert wastes so much, and I could just redownload all the DLC again ... hmm.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64319,582
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:34
    sadly i already own the ones that i might be interested in.

TBH a bit weak sale... i'd hoped for some discounts on more AAA titles.
    i wish battlefront and fallout came out 3-4 month ago, then maybe they would have been included even if it was in a small discount :)
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • Apocalypse KaneApocalypse Kane2,012,132
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:40
    CalculatdRisque said:You're a beast to put this together, thanks toast+1 toast
    Always do your best with honor and courage without compromise.
  • I Ebon Hawk II Ebon Hawk I2,438,885
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:49
    I have been thinking about getting Goat Simulator. Would you guys recommend it? Are any of the achievements difficult?
  • SpilnerSpilner1,148,358
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:52
    EbonHawk01 said:
    I have been thinking about getting Goat Simulator. Would you guys recommend it? Are any of the achievements difficult?
    Only
    Goat SimulatorThe FlapmasterThe The Flapmaster achievement in Goat Simulator worth 100 pointsScore 10 points in Flappy Goat
  • Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:56
    Apologies that this is a day late. As you can probably tell, it did not take a short time to compile.What?! Where's Statisticles? Did you send them on vacation already? Geez, it's not even december yet...

Jk, awesome job, specially considering that you do it pretty much almost for free.
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
  • Posted on 21 November 15 at 14:59
    I only picked up Max Payne 3 and the Rockstar Pass, and Narco Terror (but that's part of last weeks deals with gold actually). I think I'll also buy Prince of Persia. Would anybody recommend that?

Other than that I'm thinking about getting the Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass and Bridge Constructor.Maybe more, but I'll wait for the rest of the sale to kick in on Friday, maybe there will be some better deals, that I'll need my money for smile
  • Posted on 21 November 15 at 15:00
    ChewieOnIce said:Hi guys. Thanks for catching the errors. I'm also aware of a couple of minor additions to make. I'll sort these in a bit when I'm home.Have a cookie for all the work you put into this list!
  • DoctorDani13DoctorDani13293,342
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 15:05
    I wish that LEGO Jurassic World on the 360 is on sale!
    The past is a foreign country, where we are only visitors.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 November 15 at 15:41
    Same stuff as usual. Still waiting for Painkiller to get a goddamn sale/price drop. $30 for a port of an old game is ridiculous.
    100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
  • Nierly CrazyNierly Crazy1,003,023
    Posted on 21 November 15 at 16:39
    Picked up Forza Motorsport 6 and Monkey Island: SE for new games, but I also picked up Bioshock, Bioschock 2, Batman: AA, and Batman: AC for BC (well, hopefully for Batman). Got get rid of them discs!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads