The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Black Friday Sale Kicks Off

• Burnah BrosBurnah Bros441,780
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 00:14
    Great job putting this together! I like some of the 360 sales but the Xbox One sales are weak. I'm passing on the next gen sales. But because of this article I'm now aware of some games worth picking up on 360. Thanks!
    Burnah Bros
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo387,536
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 00:17
    Antr0p0phagus said:I think I'll also buy Prince of Persia. Would anybody recommend that?Great game, beautiful, fluid platforming, I loved it. The combat is better than the older Prince of Persia games (never was a strong point of that series).

Some people complained it was too easy (which it is easy, you can't actually die), but I don't mind, because it just meant I got to enjoy a beautiful game totally stress free.

Very easy cheevos if you care about that.

I cannot comment on the DLC which I have never played.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 November 15 at 00:23, Edited on 22 November 15 at 00:25 by
    A compilation

Many gather to check for

But not what is found...

- LewisNoobBuster
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo298,477
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 00:45, Edited on 22 November 15 at 00:47 by MugenKairo
    Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions deal not available in AUS cry Aww, screw you MS!
    I was also hoping for Tales from the Borderlands on 360 but no dice again....

But that's OK, I've still got my Dark Souls II to work through...
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • BryanRPhBryanRPh780,493
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 01:09
    Nice sales! I picked up minecraft sm, forza 6/gears bundle, and Lego Jurassic world.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,085,540
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 01:20
    LewisNoobBuster said:A compilation

Many gather to check for

But not what is found...

- LewisNoobBuster
    You're an idiot.
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 01:33
    Well, I have been hoping that the Sniper Elite 3 DLC would finally go on sale for Black Friday.

They do know that people bought the hard copy of the game before they screwed us over with the digital bundle, right?

Also, my son wants the Zoo Tycoon game but it's not worth more than $10 (from what I hear). Oh well, no games for me this sale.
  • AnavrynAnavryn687,140
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 02:04, Edited on 22 November 15 at 02:07 by Anavryn
    I checked the XB market with anticipation and found...things I already have and nothing else. Then I came here hoping there was something I missed. Not at all. But super props to Chewie for putting this list together!
  • H1tf13ldH1tf13ld203,600
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 02:20
    I think GTA V Bundle for Xbox One is 50% off for Gold members. Thank you!
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 02:31
    Still waiting for a huge DLC sale. Tired of the GoD sales. I would like to see the Deathspank games go on sale again. Wish I would have pulled the trigger when I had the chance about three years ago, but I digress. Massive sale on DLC please. I have a very hard time buying a two hour dlc for more than a main game.
  • VictorG007VictorG00754,957
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 02:50
    I want Gears of War Ultimate Edition 50%. Please!
  • Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,891,079
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 03:33, Edited on 22 November 15 at 03:35 by Angels Kill Too
    And holy fuck I either owned or already paid for any of those games I wanted laugh
    Get Hype, Bring the Noise!
  • El ZombieEl Zombie372,374
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 03:48
    alklein92201 said:SkormsGhost said:Why is the season pass for Lego Batman 3 never on sale :/ I already have the game but I don't want to buy the deluxe edition to just get the dlc.Should've grabbed the deluxe edition last time it went on sale. I grabbed it at something like 50% the cost of the pass.The season pass has never been on sale for the 360, which is something I have been impatiently waiting for. Word Puzzle is another game I'd want to buy, just not at full price.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead707,771
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 07:03
    H1tf13ld said:I think GTA V Bundle for Xbox One is 50% off for Gold members. Thank you!You are correct, it is a 50% discount and not 40% on the bundle. However the listed prices are correct.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 07:22
    KBop a doo said:Antr0p0phagus said:I think I'll also buy Prince of Persia. Would anybody recommend that?Great game, beautiful, fluid platforming, I loved it. The combat is better than the older Prince of Persia games (never was a strong point of that series).

Some people complained it was too easy (which it is easy, you can't actually die), but I don't mind, because it just meant I got to enjoy a beautiful game totally stress free.

Very easy cheevos if you care about that.

I cannot comment on the DLC which I have never played.
    Thank you very much, I'll download it later.
  • JasonXmurderJasonXmurder292,421
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 07:33
    Maybe the wording just has me confused....but gold members can only get the sales until the 24th but silvers have access to it til the 30th but at a lower price? So golds get 3-4 days and silvers get 6?

I told a friend he had until the 30th to get NHL 16, seems I need to tell him differently.
  • xCRiMZoNxxCRiMZoNx344,832
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 08:18
    iTiiDuS iNc said:This post is excellent work.
    Even though the most of the xb1 deals are a joke. I still get physical copy's cheaper.
    I agree...thought the same thing when I saw GTA V for $40. roll Super Meat Boy for $5 is totally awesome tho! clap
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 08:28, Edited on 22 November 15 at 08:28 by Antr0p0phagus
    JasonXmurder said:Maybe the wording just has me confused....but gold members can only get the sales until the 24th but silvers have access to it til the 30th but at a lower price? So golds get 3-4 days and silvers get 6?

I told a friend he had until the 30th to get NHL 16, seems I need to tell him differently.
    No. Gold Members have access to these deals from the 20th until the 30th, and silver members can only access these deals from the 24th until the 30th. Also the deals for silver members will apparently not have as big discounts. (gold prices are around 10% lower)
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 08:49
    iTiiDuS iNc said:This post is excellent work.
    Even though the most of the xb1 deals are a joke. I still get physical copy's cheaper.
    Indeed, the physical copies (not copy's, which pertains to possession) are cheaper than the digital ones. In some cases, a lot cheaper.
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 09:06
    BudgetBallin360 said:iTiiDuS iNc said:This post is excellent work.
    Indeed, the physical copies (not copy's, which pertains to possession) are cheaper than the digital ones. In some cases, a lot cheaper.
    You are right, however, lazy people like me enjoy digital versions for the simple reason of not having to get up to change a Disc! :) That's worth the extra few quid all day long.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.