The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Black Friday Sale Kicks Off

• EdosEdos751,671
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 09:34
    Does anyone know if Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition is any good? I loved Batman Arkham Asylum, City and Origins.

Also getting Prince of Persia, thanks @KBop a doo :)
  • MaesenkoMaesenko339,010
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 10:07
    Right now the only thing I think I might get is Sine Mora, and maybe the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection. I have to consider a few Xbox One titles, but nothing screams "gotta have that".

A little disappointing actually; but then, most of what interested me I already have from previous sales. If they would put up some new stuff, I would be more likely to get it.
    "You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,485,992
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 14:40, Edited on 22 November 15 at 18:39 by MrZombieChicken
    Risen 2 & Risen 3 are also on sale btw.
    This space for rent.
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 15:16, Edited on 22 November 15 at 15:17 by lnertiatic ESP
    Disappointing considering its meant to be THE sale of the year
    Shows you how overpriced it all is anyway
    are you peaking in the red?
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 16:07
    MrZombieChicken said:Risen 2 & Risen 3 is also on sale btw.From the opening section:

Don't forget, Deals and Games with Gold are also running
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 16:43
    DS2 at $20 worth it or are there better deals coming?
    Ask me about my rock collection.
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath590,356
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 18:49
    lnertiatic ESP said:Disappointing considering its meant to be THE sale of the year
    Shows you how overpriced it all is anyway
    Isn't that the truth. same ole shit that's been on sale over and over and over again. I know it's up to the publishers but maybe Microsoft should trying pushing others a little harder to join their sales especially this one. They act like their shit is gold 10 years later. Most publishers should be trying to get that last chance buck from 360 users.

dropK1CK ninJA said:are there better deals coming?I am wondering the same thing. I bought my Woman angry birds space and star wars for a mere 22 cents to play on the PC and supposively it changes every day what is on sale but it didn't change today at all.

Does anyone know if this "black friday" sale is going to be changing or is this it? we certainly didn't need "early access" for this.
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 20:00
    WickedDeath said:Does anyone know if this "black friday" sale is going to be changing or is this it? we certainly didn't need "early access" for this.There are more deals coming on the 27th itself. I believe those are mostly around recent releases.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64319,582
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 20:17
    i think the 27th will be "la creme de la creme"... considering that most stuff shown in the black friday trailer is not currently on sale...

i cross my fingers to get a sale on the witcher season pass :D
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead778,369
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 21:47
    Phoenix C64 said:i think the 27th will be "la creme de la creme"... considering that most stuff shown in the black friday trailer is not currently on sale...

i cross my fingers to get a sale on the witcher season pass :D
    Is there another trailer, we got almost everything already from the trailer I watched last week.

This is what I believe has been shown as part of the sale that starts on 27th November:
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Destiny
    Far Cry 4
    Rare Replay
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox 360)
    Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition (Xbox 360)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 22:02
    I have a question. Does $1,250,000 go very far in GTA V? I'm contemplating the bundle instead of getting it on disc when I (hopefully) get a One in a few weeks.
  • Posted on 22 November 15 at 22:15
    I was referring to deals on Dark Souls 2. Not the sale as a whole. It has been advertised as just the beginning of their sale. I know that. Just looking at DS2 across the market.
    Ask me about my rock collection.
  • B0WM4NXB0WM4NX435,975
    Posted on 22 November 15 at 22:32
    x1 deals are a joke... Why cant they have a huge season pass sale or something?
    -Murder for The Crows-
  • Posted on 23 November 15 at 03:48
    I'm really hoping for Darksiders 2 to appear on the 27th... maybe a 50% will boost its sales since it came just right after Halo 5... so pretty much no one noticed much this game. Maybe Blazblue Chronophantasma extend and some dlcs for Dead or Alive... but that might be only wishful thinking lol.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm652,917
    Posted on 23 November 15 at 03:50
    Thanks. I was thinking of picking up Tales from the Borderlands. Sixty percent off just made up my mind.
  • Posted on 23 November 15 at 08:30
    Got myself GTA San Andreas and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

Should have fun with those for a while.
    In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank us!
  • Pare ESPPare ESP2,461,117
    Posted on 23 November 15 at 10:03
    Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass is also on sale (50% for Gold members).

The question is that I do not know is any car on this pack is required for any achievement? Please, anyone know about this?
    Thanks guys
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz647,995
    Posted on 23 November 15 at 14:23, Edited on 23 November 15 at 14:24 by FiveWizz
    ChewieOnIce said:I have a question. Does $1,250,000 go very far in GTA V? I'm contemplating the bundle instead of getting it on disc when I (hopefully) get a One in a few weeks.That will get you quite far yeah it will ensure you start off really comfortable and will be able to buy a couple of apartments (EDIT: The cheaper more affordable apartments) maybe and a car or two. The nicest affordable super car is about $600,000.

I bought a shark card for 360I used that cash injection to help me get to spending 8Million for the title update achievement.

I think the most you can get on a super successful final heist is about $250,000 if you're lucky so it'll save you having to do that over and over.
  • Posted on 23 November 15 at 14:36
    Is this for US-only or worldwide?
  • SaikredSaikred372,829
    Posted on 23 November 15 at 15:27
    Can we ever hope for pricing to be fair for us in the UK?

Mortal Kombat X "Premium Edition"
    Now US$43.99 / £41.24

By my maths, $43.99 (USD) should be £28.99 (GBP) or close to it.
    If the US were charged equivalent to what us UK users have to pay, it'd be $62.57 approx

What a rip off =(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads