The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Black Friday Sale Kicks Off

• MebbigailMebbigail82,993
    Posted on 27 November 15 at 23:27, Edited on 27 November 15 at 23:27 by Mebbigail
    FYI, for anyone interested in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, but prefers physical discs to digital downloads...

Amazon is currently selling the Xbox One disc version for $24.99 USD (the digital version on the Xbox marketplace is $24.00 USD, so it's just 99¢ more).

It's a lightning deal, and ends at 7:55 pm EST (just under an hour and a half from this post).
  • DCM7734DCM7734219,222
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 00:01
    musiquexcoeur said:FYI, for anyone interested in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, but prefers physical discs to digital downloads...

Amazon is currently selling the Xbox One disc version for $24.99 USD (the digital version on the Xbox marketplace is $24.00 USD, so it's just 99¢ more).

It's a lightning deal, and ends at 7:55 pm EST (just under an hour and a half from this post).
    Don't quote me on this, or take my word, but I think GameStop is doing something similiar with this game. I think I remember seeing an ad saying it was on sale.
  • MebbigailMebbigail82,993
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 00:48
    DCM7734 said:musiquexcoeur said:FYI, for anyone interested in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, but prefers physical discs to digital downloads...

Don't quote me on this, or take my word, but I think GameStop is doing something similiar with this game. I think I remember seeing an ad saying it was on sale.
    $29.99 new, $27.99 pre-owned -- as per website.
  • DCM7734DCM7734219,222
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 01:15
    musiquexcoeur said:$29.99 new, $27.99 pre-owned -- as per website.That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation. (I'll already own. Just trying to help out my fellow gamers)
  • CheevolutionCheevolution1,077,625
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 00:11
    I bought Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon,Bioshock(many,many years too late...),Monopoly Plus,Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate DE,Bully,Monkey Island,Goat Simulator,Crysis(offers)...relatively easy to get the 100% and no online achievements.Not a long while ago i always refused to download games because i like physical copies...what happened...otherwise almost just download only games though.headspin
    Have a nice day.
    Remakes wishlist:1.Õkami 2.Onimusha 3.Prototype
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads