The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: November 24th, 2015

AuthorMessage
matdan
matdan
Posted on 27 November 15 at 03:05
HolyHa1fDead said:matdan12 said:Awesome thanks. :)Better be quick, 4 left!!! Jonker3262 should be on a commision.
Got it, thanks again. :)

Jonker3262 said:I wish I was on a commission laughlaugh
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 November 15 at 03:29
lots of sales, but nothing to buy, :)
My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 27 November 15 at 05:35
HolyHa1fDead said:matdan12 said:Awesome thanks. :)Better be quick, 4 left!!! Jonker3262 should be on a commission.

Edit: now there is 8 left - something going on there. You never can run out of digital stock. Some sort of fail safe in case they got the pricing wrong, maybe they add five to the stock every minute, up to a maximum (15 say).
A third party retailer can run out of digital codes (since they have to purchase them from the publisher, of course). Since Amazon is selling this and not Ubisoft, that is a possibility.

However, Amazon is somewhat known for limiting quantities of stock in order to drive purchases and keep people along longer. Their recent "Prime Day" was really bad at this with some items showing up in the time limited lightning deal, selling out almost immediately, then somehow popping up with more stock on another, previously unannounced lightning deal some hours later (and again quickly selling out), multiple times a day.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 27 November 15 at 06:08
Can anyone hazard a reasonable guess if the Arkham Knight Season Pass will go for cheaper in the future? I don't have the game yet, but probably will at some point, if only to finish out the series, and given the decided...lack...of DLC sales anymore...
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 27 November 15 at 06:22
Rhyolitic said:Can anyone hazard a reasonable guess if the Arkham Knight Season Pass will go for cheaper in the future? I don't have the game yet, but probably will at some point, if only to finish out the series, and given the decided...lack...of DLC sales anymore...Eventually there will be a GotY Edition. That will go on sale on some point as well (digital and physically). That's probably your cheapest option.
Spieludica
Spieludica
Posted on 27 November 15 at 07:18
Hmmm yeah Kingdoms of Amalur for that price is tempting me (and I don't subscribe to gold so I get no free games lol), but... eh... I played the demo a lot and just couldn't care for it.... have to accept that I'm real picky about my rpgs
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 27 November 15 at 08:34
xPut Name Herex said:Rhyolitic said:Can anyone hazard a reasonable guess if the Arkham Knight Season Pass will go for cheaper in the future? I don't have the game yet, but probably will at some point, if only to finish out the series, and given the decided...lack...of DLC sales anymore...Eventually there will be a GotY Edition. That will go on sale on some point as well (digital and physically). That's probably your cheapest option.Derp. I totally forgot about the probability of that. Thanks!
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 27 November 15 at 09:52
xPut Name Herex said:Rhyolitic said:Can anyone hazard a reasonable guess if the Arkham Knight Season Pass will go for cheaper in the future? I don't have the game yet, but probably will at some point, if only to finish out the series, and given the decided...lack...of DLC sales anymore...Eventually there will be a GotY Edition. That will go on sale on some point as well (digital and physically). That's probably your cheapest option.shock

Premium Edition 40% off
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Lucky Brian
Lucky Brian
Posted on 27 November 15 at 12:00
Hayato Uchiha said:LewisNoobBuster said:Hayato Uchiha said:BE0912 said:Damn, just purchased the Time Trials DLC for Mirror's Edge a few months ago. I had not seen it on sale for years, so I thought it would never go on sale again. Ah well, luckily it was not that expensive in the first place, so I did not miss out that much.

Let us hope that with the BC program we will see more DLC sales, it has been way too long for a lot of games.
lol what's the point of even fussing over it just a tad bit?
Dratz!

Bought Skate 2 back in 09' for £25...if only I'd waited!

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
laugh
Guys, it had not been on sale for over 5 years! If you look at it that way, 2 months is not that much.

But whatever, like I said it would not have saved me that much. So I do not care as much as you make it appear wink

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 November 15 at 13:08
Holy shit. Crysis finally went on sale. Now I wonder if Painkiller ever will. $30 for an old port of an old PC game, digital only, is bullshit.
100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 27 November 15 at 15:06
boldfoxrd said:Kingdoms of Amalur is tempting at that price as my sealed copy could sell for a lot moreHonestly not that much more... probably like $10 on ebay.
SlushieRainbow
Posted on 28 November 15 at 00:31
Digital on xbox is continuing to be disappointing
guycarb
guycarb
Posted on 28 November 15 at 00:48
Mtld said:Burnout Paradise
• "Big Surf Island" - 50% off

That's cool but what about the other DLC though... Been waiting for ages.
You and I both... I'm debating whether I should grab this while it's on sale or risk/chance it that all the DLC would go on sale eventually!
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 01 December 15 at 03:25
The Crew + Season Pass + Wild Run is down to $20 USD.

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's blog post - Recent Price Drops (Updated 1st December 2015)
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 December 15 at 04:09
HolyHa1fDead said:The Crew + Season Pass + Wild Run is down to $20 USD.

Taken from HolyHa1fDead's blog post - Recent Price Drops (Updated 1st December 2015)
Good. Maybe someone will get it and decide to do the achievement flags for it. It's only a year old now. :/
100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 69+ million credits. 1.4 million FF kills.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 01 December 15 at 09:24
HolyHa1fDead said:The Crew + Season Pass + Wild Run is down to $20 USD.

So a complete package? Anyone know how the game is after patches?
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.