The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Additional Black Friday Sales

• Posted on 28 November 15 at 02:35Permalink
    Counter Strike GO for me.
    G O DofL 1 V E
  • AhayzoAhayzo645,210
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 02:40Permalink
    Watch Dogs complete for sure, probably Dishonored Definitive.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 November 15 at 03:31Permalink
    Dwaggienite said:Unfortunately... none of these are worth the money they're asking. You can get the disk versions MUCH cheaper.

Also, fuck you Microsoft.

60% off Game Of Thrones when you've just released the last episode?

That's a kick in the face for anyone who paid full price.
    this, plus u never know what will be GWG soon, sucks
    My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 03:53Permalink
    BuryThemAll said:musiquexcoeur said:BuryThemAll said:musiquexcoeur said:(...) (...) you can get all cheevos without being online. Or with one person its all doable.If I was incredibly terrible at the R6:Siege beta, would CS:GO (inc. single player) not be for me? (...) Ever played CS? CS has no sp. Its strictly online/offline with bots. (...)Nope. I've seen (rather, heard) my BF play it on Steam with friends, but have never played any of them myself.

When I said SP, I was confused from your earlier comment and thought maybe it did have it. My bad. facepalm

L4D does the offline/bot thing and I don't have an issue though. But I know different games work differently and can't use my good experience with that / bad experience with Siege beta as my pro/con to buying.

Just trying to get an idea of whether people more experienced with those three would recommend me to jump on the deal or save a few bucks.
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 04:31Permalink
    where's the xbox live gold memberships for 1 dollar?
  • Snow BrigadeSnow Brigade150,949
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 05:00Permalink
    Nights Viper said:zoidberg1339 said:Mad Max still too much. Pass.I just got the physical version off the microsoft store for $25 and it comes with a $10 gift code (haven't gotten mine yet) until Nov. 30th.I paid full price upon release and have no issue with that, really fun and consuming game.
    Gears n' beers
  • GuidalityGuidality493,063
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 06:04Permalink
    Damn, was hoping for a better price on the taken king. Not willing to pay more than $20
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo449,293
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 06:12, Edited on 28 November 15 at 06:12 by maguzzoloPermalink
    wbs 101 said:Krazie x360a said:Dwaggienite said:Unfortunately... none of these are worth the money they're asking. You can get the disk versions MUCH cheaper.

Why are you cussing out Microsoft about a game Telltale put on sale?
    Its funny how people blame MS or Sony for every game related issue they don't like even though they have nothing to do with it. Easy scapegoat I guess.
    Game price tag is a publisher's choice.
    Having a game on sale is a publisher's choice.

MS marketing people have a strategy and paint the big picture to the publishers (and i think they might have a budget to spend in order to make their propositions more effective...) but definitely these are publishers' choices in the end, THEY are selling THEIR OWN stuff, Microsfot provides the marketplace and the gaming platform (for a not-so-small fee).
  • CASS190684CASS190684241,055
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 07:22Permalink
    Less than average sales and deals on both Xbox and PlayStation this time around. Looks like I'm saving my cash (not such a bad thing) as well as chipping away at the backlog instead of adding to it (again, not such a bad thing!).
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 07:45Permalink
    I got the Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass, The Game of Thrones Complete Season (I deleted ep. 1 and bought the whole season instead of the season pass, which would've cost 0,50€ more ... which is pretty stupid), and Rare Replay. On the normal weekly sale I bought Crysis, Prince of Persia, Narco Terror, Max Payne 3 and Bridge Constructor. I think I got some great deals actually and finally decided to get some of the older games. I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about
  • Sicario MkIISicario MkII112,217
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 07:46Permalink
    Nothing for me. It seems they're never going to sell Wolf Among Us by itself, it's always in that Telltale bundle, what about us who have all the Telltale games except Wolf Among Us :/
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,245,315
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 08:06Permalink
    The Wolfenstein Bundle is a steal
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 08:14Permalink
    Batman AK definitive now downloading.
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 08:49Permalink
    Guess I'll finish up Batman now. Probably will take GoT as well.
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 09:04, Edited on 28 November 15 at 09:09 by Whisperin ClownPermalink
    Im LoganXP said:Whisperin Clown said:ComboChrist said:Dwaggienite said:Unfortunately... none of these are worth the money they're asking. You can get the disk versions MUCH cheaper.

TT Games likes to pull this shit off.
    The BL-pass went on sale before they even released Ep2.
    Minecraft story mode is over 50% off after 2/5 episodes released...thats a true kick in the face TT
    Where do you see it on sale for over 50% off?
    It was a lightning deal on amazon
    https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/670013629736054784
    Plus target was giving $15 gift cards with regular price purchase.
  • FoBoRawRFoBoRawR354,503
    Posted on 28 November 15 at 09:25Permalink
    musiquexcoeur said:BuryThemAll said:musiquexcoeur said:BuryThemAll said:musiquexcoeur said:(...) (...) you can get all cheevos without being online. Or with one person its all doable.If I was incredibly terrible at the R6:Siege beta, would CS:GO (inc. single player) not be for me? (...) Ever played CS? CS has no sp. Its strictly online/offline with bots. (...)Nope. I've seen (rather, heard) my BF play it on Steam with friends, but have never played any of them myself.

When I said SP, I was confused from your earlier comment and thought maybe it did have it. My bad. facepalm

L4D does the offline/bot thing and I don't have an issue though. But I know different games work differently and can't use my good experience with that / bad experience with Siege beta as my pro/con to buying.

Just trying to get an idea of whether people more experienced with those three would recommend me to jump on the deal or save a few bucks.
    I would save your cash unless you buy it on steam. Achievements are boring to get on the 360 version (two focussed on game modes which are very 'non cs' gameplay) and very grindy. Last time I booted up the game to play online the lobby only had 2 others in and it was a lagfest, even on fibre...
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 11:15Permalink
    vegansound said:• LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Xbox 360) - 67% off - Now US$6.59 / £14.84 / €19.79 / AU$29.68

US$6.59 = €19.79 ??!! Yeah right, since when??!! Fuck Microsoft...
    Yeah, you beat me to this one. The $/£ difference is completely wrong. They did the same thing with this one about two months ago. Cost them a sale then and it'll cost them a sale now.

But think it should be "fuck WB games" instead!
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 13:39Permalink
    PLEASE READ & COMMIT TO YOUR MEMORY BANKS:

warningangryMICROSOFT DO NOT CONTROL THE GAMES ON SALE/SALE PRICESangrywarning

Hope that gets through to the "Fuck you Microsoft" plebs.It really grinds my gears,every sale the same people do it time & time again.Also anybody who doesn't know by now that all TTG titles end up being sold half price or better needs help.Rant over.

On topic I picked up new physical copies of the 2 Wolfenstein games for £15 earlier this week so the £13 bundle is a good deal.I grabbed TTG:Borderlands & Metro Redux from these sales & Watchdogs &/or CoD Ghosts are tempting too.Is Ghosts any good?
    Play hard.Play fair!
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 13:40Permalink
    I do reckon Watchdogs could be a GWG at some point though.....
    Play hard.Play fair!
  • Posted on 28 November 15 at 14:05Permalink
    Assassin Corvo said:I do reckon Watchdogs could be a GWG at some point though.....I'm surprised it hasn't to be honest. Also thought Remember Me would have too.

I'd love to see them give away some of their first party RPGs like Lost Odyssey and see how it is received.
    Ask me about my rock collection.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.