Game Discussion: Dungeon Siege III Forum

Royalist Ally

AuthorMessage
BaronVoNewman
BaronVoNewman
Posted on 01 December 15 at 20:52, Edited on 04 December 15 at 03:05 by BaronVoNewman
Finished achievements pretty much so no longer need help!
Bvn
D34dBodyMan
D34dBodyMan
Posted on 02 December 15 at 16:53
I can help but dont have the DLC till the weekend. but here some helping solutions

maybe uninstalling the game and reinstalling it without DLC will help find more games.

Royalist Ally - just do all the side quests

lvl 20 just look for a public lvl 19 game with an open character you need.

helping hands - i have empowered ability with Anjali as (NPC)

4 disagrees - can be done at the very start of the game just need a extra controller(s) / find a lvl 1 game

complete game- i have a save at the end those 2 toons are open to play or just look for a lvl 27-30 game in the last zone

max bro fist just look to join a lvl 10 game with Lucas or Reinhart should be at the first boss

ill see what i can do this weekend if i have the dlc or if you can reload without the dlc.

do you have a hardcore save at boss? i got a friend that can help as well if you do
BaronVoNewman
BaronVoNewman
Posted on 02 December 15 at 22:04
Yeah I know joining random games is definitely an option im just looking for someone to trade achievements with to make it go quicker honestly. I joined another guys game for hardcore, so no hardcore save and Im actually already almost done with royalist ally. I have a save close to where i missed a quest.
Bvn
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.