Game Info Submission Archive: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 08 December 15 at 21:40
Ehrenfried has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Ehrenfried for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Ehrenfried said:This achievement is definitivly glitched!
when I started the game today, got into the loading screen, the achievement popped!

This is my first and only playthrough, and I only answered 2 out of 4 whisps,
Ieven found only two, I haven't even reached the location of number 4.
The in game stats shows me 2/4 whisps talked to.
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 13 February 16 at 03:26
Thanks for the submission, Ehrenfried. The solutions state the same information so we've gone ahead and marked this achievement with the Buggy + flag. toast
Information Posted on 14 February 16 at 07:26
This post was archived by SaidaiKanpeki
Information Posted on 31 March 16 at 21:07
GoinXwell has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by GoinXwell for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

GoinXwell said:Submitted some info according to descriptions and my own experience
Information Posted on 31 March 16 at 21:09
GoinXwell has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by GoinXwell for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

GoinXwell said:Missed something in my earlier submission
Information Posted on 12 April 16 at 11:17
RazorPriest has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by RazorPriest for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Information Posted on 22 July 16 at 11:03
Segendary Ty has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Segendary Ty for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Segendary Ty said:
Not sure if some of the quests were main story or not, but furthermore I think I flagged them rather accurately
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 15 February 17 at 10:53
Thanks for all of the submissions, everyone. We flagged this a little while back using a mix of everything as a base - but we forgot to reply here... facepalm If you spot anything that does need tweaking, let us know. toast
Information Posted on 15 February 17 at 11:59
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 08 January 18 at 04:45
soul soviver has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Achievements:

soul soviver said:
The Incredible Adventures of Van HelsingJunkyThe Junky achievement in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing worth 71 pointsSwim through 20 Garbage Containers.

Glitched out on me at 95% and opened over 100 containers i have the in game award for it but wont unlock achievement for me

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 08 January 18 at 05:23
Thanks for the submission, soul soviver. There are currently Xbox-wide issues with achievements on the Xbox One. As such at this time we won't be adding the Buggy- flag. We will be keeping this submission open and checking back on it in the future once the problems are resolved.
I'm the GI Ass Man
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 16 March 18 at 04:51
Hey there soul soviver! These issues seem to to have settled down now. With that in mind, we've opted to leave the flags unchanged for now. Thank you for your submission! toast
Information Posted on 16 March 18 at 07:58
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.