Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: December 9th, 2015

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 10 December 15 at 04:48
Free DLC with achievements!

Please click here to read the story: XBL Content Roundup: December 9th, 2015
The Duggler 101
Posted on 10 December 15 at 04:53
So why is Binding of Isaac of this?
WestsideSxE
WestsideSxE
Posted on 10 December 15 at 04:55
Rocketmen + its DLC lives on on the Capcom arcade disc
Death and Glory
Death and Glory
Posted on 10 December 15 at 05:02
The Duggler 101 said:So why is Binding of Isaac of this?EU release I believe.
ghostlymostly
ghostlymostly
Posted on 10 December 15 at 06:07
Feel the thrill of supersonic racing, miles above the ground! The incredible Jet Car Stunts!

.....after reading this i'm really expecting the ultimate racing game :)
Maesenko
Maesenko
Posted on 10 December 15 at 06:19
WestsideSxE said:Rocketmen + its DLC lives on on the Capcom arcade discThank the digital gods for this, and thank you for the info.

Picked up the freebies, will get the Tenacious D songs if/when I ever buy Rocksmith.
"You can't spell ignorant without IGN."
Rhhe82
Rhhe82
Posted on 10 December 15 at 08:22
DeAtH434 said:The Duggler 101 said:So why is Binding of Isaac of this?EU release I believe.Finally, EU release. I refused to do the tricks to counter area restrictions, and was just about to formally vow never to buy Isaac, and last night when I saw it in marketplace, I immediately bought it, and was immediately addicted as well...
JRPGsForTheWin
Posted on 10 December 15 at 08:38
Heir Apparent FTW!

Too bad I don't own Rock Band 4.....
Blade 1585
Blade 1585
Posted on 10 December 15 at 08:57
Rhhe82 said:DeAtH434 said:The Duggler 101 said:So why is Binding of Isaac of this?EU release I believe.Finally, EU release. I refused to do the tricks to counter area restrictions, and was just about to formally vow never to buy Isaac, and last night when I saw it in marketplace, I immediately bought it, and was immediately addicted as well...So when will australia get this terrific game? im losing hope :(
ChubbySweethead
Posted on 10 December 15 at 10:19
a new WP game. fantastic. unfortunatly its from game troopers and will most probably be broken and have cheevs that dont unlock. not so fantastic
MattQuin89
MattQuin89
Posted on 10 December 15 at 10:37
ghostlymostly said:Feel the thrill of supersonic racing, miles above the ground! The incredible Jet Car Stunts!

.....after reading this i'm really expecting the ultimate racing game :)
Don't get your hopes up! The most frustrating game I've ever played! Haha.

Fair play to the developers of the Escapists, free DLC is good to see. Could easily have money-grabbed on that.
Nexxun
Nexxun
Posted on 10 December 15 at 14:10
Finally! Been waiting for The Binding of Isaac EU release for what seems like forever toast

Side note: was this release date announced? I don't recall seeing it anywhere.
Its Just Rave
Its Just Rave
Posted on 10 December 15 at 15:02
AWWWW YISSSSS. Binding of Isaac.
wbs
wbs
Posted on 10 December 15 at 17:09
WestsideSxE said:Rocketmen + its DLC lives on on the Capcom arcade discIs it the same achievement list like most compilation discs or does the compilation disc have its own achievements?
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 10 December 15 at 21:04, Edited on 10 December 15 at 21:04 by Shadow Kisuragi
ChubbySweethead said:a new WP game. fantastic. unfortunatly its from game troopers and will most probably be broken and have cheevs that dont unlock. not so fantasticPlease, complain some more and you won't get ANY WP games. It's a 5 person team, and they're the only ones supporting the WP ecosystem right now. If you find something broken with their games, report it to their support email and it gets fixed very quickly.

How about you play it, or at least look into it, before passing judgement? Fun game, nothing broken so far that I've seen, though one achievement does unlock earlier than it should. Not sure about the bosses achievement yet.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 11 December 15 at 01:17
wbs 101 said:WestsideSxE said:Rocketmen + its DLC lives on on the Capcom arcade discIs it the same achievement list like most compilation discs or does the compilation disc have its own achievements?It shares the same achievement list, i never bought the game cause i own the Capcom disc and i checked years ago, it doesn't stack.
Spelunkie
Spelunkie
Posted on 11 December 15 at 01:23
The Duggler 101 said:So why is Binding of Isaac of this?Its uber-expansion pack (I use "uber cuz its a big deal) is coming out for Xbox One
tobiasvl
tobiasvl
Posted on 11 December 15 at 01:24
Nexxun said:Finally! Been waiting for The Binding of Isaac EU release for what seems like forever toast

Side note: was this release date announced? I don't recall seeing it anywhere.
It was announced just a day or two beforehand with a cryptic morse code tweet as usual :)

Spelunkie said:The Duggler 101 said:So why is Binding of Isaac of this?Its uber-expansion pack (I use "uber cuz its a big deal) is coming out for Xbox OneHas that been announced? I believe Edmund's said it's coming, but not when?
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 11 December 15 at 15:45
Anyone have opinions on that GG bundle? 4 games for $15 seems like a good deal.
CONKER1182
CONKER1182
Posted on 12 December 15 at 17:38
Maesenko said:WestsideSxE said:Rocketmen + its DLC lives on on the Capcom arcade discThank the digital gods for this, and thank you for the info.

Picked up the freebies, will get the Tenacious D songs if/when I ever buy Rocksmith.
If every XBLA, PS Store, Steam, etc etc game got disc releases then we wouldn't have this problem.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.