Game Info Submission Archive: WWE 2K16 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

WWE 2K16 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: WWE 2K16

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 12 December 15 at 16:36
Death Slice X has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Death Slice X for WWE 2K16
Information Posted on 12 December 15 at 16:49
Death Slice X has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Death Slice X for WWE 2K16
Information Posted on 10 January 16 at 21:07
OfficerBarbrady has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by OfficerBarbrady for WWE 2K16

OfficerBarbrady said:Just wanted to submit the buggy+ flags for these two, as for some reason they unlocked right after my very first online match, and it happened to the other people I was in a sessions with as well. I am still a Trainee rank in game but these unlocked, along with a number of in game Championship titles for some reason.
Information Posted on 17 August 16 at 15:46
Sven0330 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Sven0330 for WWE 2K16
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 16 January 17 at 07:35
Thanks for the submissions guys!

Flags have been added and we've taken account these:

WWE 2K16Blue-ChipperThe Blue-Chipper achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 70 pointsEarn the online rank "Blue-Chipper".
WWE 2K16WWE Live StarThe WWE Live Star achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 205 pointsEarn the online rank "Superstar".
+ Added Buggy +.

Thanks!
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 29 January 17 at 23:42
BulgyDragonZord has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16 Achievements:

BulgyDragonZord said:
WWE 2K16Teamwork is FunThe Teamwork is Fun achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 58 pointsWin a Team Up match.

4 Players Required

Need a minimum of 4 people to get the achievement. I believe it has to be the same number of people to link-up all together, so you'll need 2 people on one team and 2 people on another team to meet up = equaling 4 people.

Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 31 January 17 at 16:13
Thanks for the submission BulgyDragonZord . We've added the 4 Player requirement as requested.
Information Posted on 31 January 17 at 19:36
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 13 February 17 at 10:59
BulgyDragonZord has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16 Achievements:

BulgyDragonZord said:
WWE 2K16This is My YardThe This is My Yard achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 46 pointsCreate a show that uses a custom arena and an imported logo for its show logo.

Online & Community

Me again... Can confirm that you actually need online to get this achievement. It requires the user to download a Logo via Community Creations, which is an online feature that will be shutdown in May.

Credit goes to my friend Angelus for notifying me about this. Should I discover anymore achievements that are Online I'll resubmit ASAP due to server closure.

Note that this achievement is not on the XBox 360 Version.

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 15 February 17 at 09:12
Thanks for all the information. We've changed the Offline flag to Online, and added the Community flag as suggested. toast
Information Posted on 15 February 17 at 10:27
This post was archived by Kennyannydenny
Information Posted on 30 May 17 at 23:00
Psychotic Sully has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16 Achievements:

Psychotic Sully said:
WWE 2K16This is My YardThe This is My Yard achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 46 pointsCreate a show that uses a custom arena and an imported logo for its show logo.

All of the online achievements for this game have now retired as of 31st May 2017. This includes the Xbox 360 version too.

WWE 2K16ProspectThe Prospect achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 36 pointsEarn the online rank "Prospect".

All of the online achievements for this game have now retired as of 31st May 2017. This includes the Xbox 360 version too.

WWE 2K16Blue-ChipperThe Blue-Chipper achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 70 pointsEarn the online rank "Blue-Chipper".

WWE 2K16WWE Live StarThe WWE Live Star achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 205 pointsEarn the online rank "Superstar".

WWE 2K16Teamwork is FunThe Teamwork is Fun achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 58 pointsWin a Team Up match.

WWE 2K16A creator is bornThe A creator is born achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 44 pointsUpload any kind of user created content once.

WWE 2K16Tonight is the nightThe Tonight is the night achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 62 pointsWin the main event in 2K Tonight.

BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 31 May 17 at 10:08

I think this one should be Partially Discontinued/Un-Obtainable because if you download something before the servers are shut, you can still access your downloaded item as long as you don't delete it. The remaining requirements for the achievement are offline, hence the reason why it should be flagged differently.
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 01 June 17 at 07:15
Thanks for the submission guys,

Flags have already been updated as a few of us were boosting this at the time of the shutdown as well. Correct, This is My Yard is only Partially Discontinued as you can use a pre-downloaded logo, the rest are discontinued and the menu option is now greyed out.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 01 June 17 at 07:18
This post was archived by Proscaline
Information Posted on 15 July 19 at 10:33
Monkeyman1188 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for WWE 2K16 Achievements:

Monkeyman1188 said:
WWE 2K16ProspectThe Prospect achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 36 pointsEarn the online rank "Prospect".

Discontinued. Servers Shut down.

WWE 2K16Tonight is the nightThe Tonight is the night achievement in WWE 2K16 worth 62 pointsWin the main event in 2K Tonight.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 15 July 19 at 10:37
Thank you for the submission Monkeyman1188. All those achievements are already flagged as Discontinued, so we are not going to make any changes.
Information Posted on 15 July 19 at 11:51
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.