Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Forum

Halo MCC - Speedruns!

AuthorMessage
Mattyl22l
Mattyl22l
Posted on 21 July 19 at 21:43
Looking for a highly skilled Halo:CE speed runner to help me with The Silent Cartographer on Legendary.

Took an hour for me to finally do the warthog door skip/trick

Please help me.
maddog687
maddog687
Posted on 03 August 19 at 13:08
is anyone still helping with speed runs? I need truth and reconciliation in under 35 minutes and all of halo 2. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
flip407
flip407
Posted on 04 August 19 at 12:35
I have a session planned in for a couple of weeks time...you should check it out!
flip407
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 04 August 19 at 13:57
Need 3 and ODST speedruns, looking for 3 people to go through these. These are easier ones to do so shouldn’t be too bad.
DcupsOfJustice
Posted on 12 August 19 at 20:27
I'm usually up for speed runs, score, and difficulty runs. LASO as well, of course.
Eat lead, slackers!
PliantBoat33
PliantBoat33
Posted on 27 August 19 at 15:40
Can anyone help me with Gravemind? Ive gone through 10 missions this month on my own and have time of 47 minutes to work with. Already had Uprising complete. Right now its just instant death at the start of the mission. Just a few times I was able to kill the plasma rifle two brutes.
I Ebon Hawk I
I Ebon Hawk I
Posted on 29 September 19 at 04:10
Has anyone got the shield bump exploit on the level “Keyes” in Halo 1 to work? I was able to do it on the original Halo on Xbox, but it’s never worked for me on MCC. It seems to be impossible to get a good time on Keyes without doing that exploit.
Lightning
Lightning
Posted on 29 September 19 at 13:11
I Ebon Hawk I said:
Has anyone got the shield bump exploit on the level “Keyes” in Halo 1 to work? I was able to do it on the original Halo on Xbox, but it’s never worked for me on MCC. It seems to be impossible to get a good time on Keyes without doing that exploit.
It still works but I found the method of getting the armless flood to bump you easier. Video of it won't be hard to find on YouTube.
flip407
flip407
Posted on 03 October 19 at 23:37
Lightning said:
I Ebon Hawk I said:
It still works but I found the method of getting the armless flood to bump you easier. Video of it won't be hard to find on YouTube.
Same - shield bump definatley works but isnt anywhere close to being as quick as the flood bump.
flip407
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.