Game Discussion: NBA 2K15 (Xbox 360)

Online Boosting

• FruitLoops87FruitLoops87125,994
    Posted on 19 December 15 at 20:09
    Hello,

I have created several sessions with no success, so wanted to leave an open invitation out there for any interested boosters.

I need the 2k Heroes Final achievement and all of the online ranked match boosting achievements (1, 5, 10 total wins & 3, 5 consecutive wins). Based upon past years, you can match up and quit out 9 times, playing the 10th match to get the achievements for the first player (then repeat for player 2).

Located in EST (GMT -5), good to boost from 7 PM - 1 AM on most nights and from 7 AM - Midnight on Saturdays and Sundays. However, the best time to boost is early in the mornings on weekends due to PST being in the middle of the night and EST just waking up (and not a large international population).

Please reply in this thread if interested, or directly message me for immediate response. The more the merrier!

Looking forward to boosting, thanks!
  • TrapMuzik99TrapMuzik99971,868
    Posted on 21 December 15 at 02:05
    I am down to boost this in the near future, shoot me a message when you want to.
    1st person in the world to unlock every single Grand Theft Auto achievement in existence! (8250/8250 Gamerscore)
  • TeddynavTeddynav324,687
    Posted on 24 April 16 at 04:00
    I would like to also be in the sessions. I'm usually available weekdays in the afternoons (3-6 EST) and Saturday afternoon 2-6 EST and Sunday mornings 10 A.M - 1 P.M. Please let me know when we can get this done. Thanks!
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 04:23
    Is it possible to arrange boosting in the Heroes mode?
    twitter.com/rhunekincaid
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads