The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Countdown to 2016 Sale - Week 1 Deals

• SpilnerSpilner1,148,358
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 20:22
    Those are DLC achievements
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 21:55, Edited on 23 December 15 at 21:59 by ChewieOnIce
    Spilner said:Those are DLC achievementsTitle Update isn't it? So basically the main game. Or at least not the same DLC as the content needed to get them. I've added a note to the main post.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 22:05
    ChewieOnIce said:Spilner said:Those are DLC achievementsTitle Update isn't it? So basically the main game. Or at least not the same DLC as the content needed to get them. I've added a note to the main post.Sort of yes, from what I remember it came as a track with some cars and like all their car packs its a compatibility for online play and the rest are paid for.
  • DarzlatDarzlat154,306
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 23:40
    Nice games!
    Magic is science we don't understand yet.
  • Visions of GoreVisions of Gore1,155,194
    Posted on 24 December 15 at 03:50
    Does anyone recommend/advise against the Escapist's bundle on the One?
    Been waiting on Bedlam to go on sale....rock
    I recommend Tomb Raider Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld. All were fun in a classic TR way. Just expect A LOT of collectables and be ready to follow a guide. Underworld dlc is AGGRAVATING though.
  • wembleytorwembleytor752,036
    Posted on 24 December 15 at 09:42
    ChewieOnIce said:Spilner said:Those are DLC achievementsTitle Update isn't it? So basically the main game. Or at least not the same DLC as the content needed to get them. I've added a note to the main post.There are two title updates, each adding a new track and some achievements. Most of the achievements can be obtained without DLC but there are three achievements tied to specific DLC cars. Two of those cars are in the Top Gear pack. Ordinarily it is cheaper to buy the cars individually unless you really want the other cars in the pack. However, the sale price makes getting the Top Gear pack the cheapest option.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,086
    Posted on 24 December 15 at 12:11
    Visions of Gore said:Does anyone recommend/advise against the Escapist's bundle on the One?
    Been waiting on Bedlam to go on sale....rock
    I recommend Tomb Raider Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld. All were fun in a classic TR way. Just expect A LOT of collectables and be ready to follow a guide. Underworld dlc is AGGRAVATING though.
    Underworld DLC was simple.
  • Posted on 24 December 15 at 17:15
    Anyone know why the GTA V and megalodon (8 million) pack isn't available in the UK?, just interested to see what the price would be compared to the 3.5 million pack to see what one is better for value
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,120,086
    Posted on 24 December 15 at 22:13
    I did see that pack on GAME's website when the heists came out. Might be worth a look.
  • lipsi99lipsi9975,092
    Posted on 24 December 15 at 22:22
    Thanks - saved me loads as was just about to buy Storm Island. Now got Forza 5 a a bargain? Price.
    Brian_C
  • GfrimmGfrimm79,785
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 00:47
    Guys, what would you get, lega star wars complete trilogy or force unleashed 1?
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 00:48
    Gfrimm said:Guys, what would you get, lega star wars complete trilogy or force unleashed 1?Both.
  • Posted on 26 December 15 at 11:23
    Anybody knows if Adventures of Pip be US only forever? shock
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,129,984
    Posted on 26 December 15 at 22:22
    Orodeth Prime said:Anybody knows if Adventures of Pip be US only forever? shockDon't know but it's easy enough to switch region and get it
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 29 December 15 at 03:19
    Finally relented and bought lego star wars III and the escapists holiday bundle..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads